Which is the most dangerous religion today?

Is this a serious question??? It's Islam and it isn't even close.

Internet Atheism if you ask Valid Armani...

Bro didn't I just say its all Jesus' fault!? Militant atheism is totally awesome. They obviously had nothing to do with the creation of communism and the subsequent slaughter of over 100 million people in less than one century.

I should stop listening to EVIL Jesus and I follow my glorious atheist comrades into the brave new world!

This is an easy question.
It would be like asking, "You are in a bathroom stall at the airport and you hear a knock on the partition; is it an older conservative male or a liberal. Fucking conservative every time. Same with Muslims.

I agree with your points about judaism but not your conclusion

I also think that you should point out the way that Judaism and Islam both look down upon nonbelievers. Islam says to kill them and Judaism calls them goyim and says to treat them like cattle that serve the tribe

But I'd say atheism is the most dangerous. As evidence look at nations with state enforced atheism. Stalins russia, maos china, pol pots cambodia, North Korea....

FUCK. THAT.
You can say Atheism, but you'd be retarded seeing as how Atheism isn't a religion. Then you go on to name only places where the leaders claimed to be gods themselves further proving how fucking dumb you are. Please, don't breed, the world has enough ditch diggers.

I got in a discussion about this today. The candidates were:

• Judaism
  • Christianity
  • Islam

The conclusion will surprise you = Judaism. Here is why.

Christianity was undoubtedly the most violent religion in the past, inquisition, crusades, witch burnings, slavery and the Chruch that burnt "heretics" at the stake including scientists and philosophers. We had to subdue Christianity to move forward and did a 180 on the church out of necessity.

Islam has its share of violence, comparatively less than Christianity according to historical fact. They had a golden era in the 13th century that introduced European savages to soap, cutlery, algebra and the crossbow. Much violence today against the west is reactionary. Why did we invade Iraq? See below.

Today Jewish lobbies in the USA convince Americans to blindly support Israel. APAC is huge. Israel gets billions in aid. USA is run by lobby groups. Israel is stealing land, stealing the city of Jerusalem (is by treaty an international city). The Jewish lobby and Israel is partially the reason the USA gets dragged into wars. It will be our undoing. Jews invented an old testament myth that is now blindly followed by 54% of people on earth, they killed JFK. They own Hollywood, the banks, media (CNN, FOX news, Newyork Times, etc..)and the federal reserve. We are in so deep we don't even realise it. Hence the brilliance behind it.

Unbelievable
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38337108

China provies US is controled by Jews
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

UN can't stop illegal Jewish settlements
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38421026

Please prove me wrong. I hope I am wrong.
Wow...amazingly atheism didn't make the cut for most dangerous religion nominees!

columbine-shooting-diaries-trench-coat-mafia.jpg

For all the numpties saying Islam is worse than Judaism, or Hews are worse than Christians. You have to remember, you all pray to the same imaginary fairy.

Our species is the danger, religion a tool, and often an excuse, harmless in and of itself.

any version of Marxism is still the most dangerous religion. then Islam second

You can say Atheism, but you'd be retarded seeing as how Atheism isn't a religion. Then you go on to name only places where the leaders claimed to be gods themselves further proving how fucking dumb you are. Please, don't breed, the world has enough ditch diggers.

not all of those leaders claimed to be gods, only north korea did

atheism creates an environment where such things are possible.

"yeah millions of people died horrifically, but that wasnt REAL atheism!!"

you sound like a teenage commie

not all of those leaders claimed to be gods, only north korea did

atheism creates an environment where such things are possible.

"yeah millions of people died horrifically, but that wasnt REAL atheism!!"

you sound like a teenage commie
You fail to understand some simple logic here. Atheism cannot be a driving force to do anything. It has no laws or tenets. It isn't a religion, its the lack of religion.

The one that will kill you for mocking the ̶p̶e̶d̶o̶ prophet.

I got in a discussion about this today. The candidates were:

• Judaism- idea of being a chosen group never ends well
  • Christianity- Crusades have passed, so not any more
  • Islam- Allah Kaboom every week, speaks for itself

• Somewhat
  • No
  • Definitely
HONORABLE MENTION, although just a cult:

c878dc8a-ec9f-4aa1-8248-b9f5c9550453-722x1020.jpeg

You fail to understand some simple logic here. Atheism cannot be a driving force to do anything. It has no laws or tenets. It isn't a religion, its the lack of religion.

and a lack of religion creates a more dangerous environment

theres a reason that communism only works in atheist countries

You notice its the same posters that start Jew threads? Very few Jews are devout, unlike Muslims. Most Jews don't even know what the word goy is, let alone use it. Islam is the most dangerous as most Muslims are poor, uneducated and brainwashed by their leaders/imams.

You narrowed it down to all the Abrahamic Religions and now it's getting a bit blurry for me.

Definitely Islam currently is the most violent religion which is obvious, that tends to happen when the prophet himself is a savage. When it comes to dangerous, there are so many facets of all 3 to consider and how they shaped what, I find it too hard to pinpoint it to just one.

The stupidity of religion is the most dangerous.

Atheism does breed moral relativism and materialism however TSO. Also remember that Marxism is inherently atheistic and seeks to create a godless, classless, collectivist, government controlled "utopia".

Atheists created communism to actually achieve total world domination and they tried to achieve just that.

Atheists also created Cultural Marxism! For what you ask? Atheistic utopianism. I could go on and on.

Back