Which is the best supplements company? (the coca cola)

yendor28

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I understand that best is subjective, although which company will be the superpower like coca cola is in its field?

Are any far superior or do you think it will be competitive and change?

And I am talking the mcdonalds/coca cola type 'best' model. Not the best quality, but the most popular over many generations

Last edited:
Optimum Nutrition is one of the most reputable brands around. I'm sure they have a few bullshit products like every other supplement company, but their protein and creatine are good, and those are the only two that matter.

I agree. There are other brands out there that have high quality, pharm brands, but Optimum Nutrition is the cheapest and most reliable popular brand I can think of.

Star Nutrition and Body Science have essentially got the swedish market in a stranglehold. Body Science for good reason - they have the tastiest whey and casein (accidentially picked a few bags of those when shopping bulk) I've ever had, at the lowest cost too!

Star is cheap as well but comparatively tastes like ass. If taste would stand in direct correlation with price, I'd understand, but given that Body Science-whey tastes fucking PHENOMINAL in the same pricebracket, that shit is unacceptable.

what do you guys think about GNC?

why pay outrageous marked up prices from GNC when you can find the same shit online for much cheaper? plus, the majority of the stuff in GNC is garbage. Their site currently says that one of their top sellers is......

GNC Pro Performance

In Australia, can't beat Venom Protein for value.

If I could only buy product from one company it would probably be NOW, they literally have everything you could ever want/need. I'm really digging Gaspari right now they have some great shit. Optimum and Muscletech have been doing it the biggest the longest as far as traditional bodybuilding supps.

Life Extension Foundation has good supplements and blood tests. Fair prices too

Back