Which is More Disheartening: Being banned from the UFC or being banned from Sherdog?

What's with all the people with Sasha Grey pics for avatars? There's been a ramp up in the last couple of days. Did I miss something? Hopefully she came out of retirement. What was this thread about again?

all you guys saying sherdog is your life , im sorry , thats fucking pathetic...

martial arts should be that , if anything.

is it that sherdog is someone's life and then they get banned, or is it they get banned and then sherdog becomes their life. still working on that one .

I'd be more fucked up about losing my job/money/higher profile fights in the top org than losing my post count/user name on the number 2 MMA forum.

sherdog numma 1, sherdog never die

Lol. Hilarious if true.

It is, they're still on Youtube, now, because of the edict that says "No Team Takeover Videos", I'd rather not post it on here, but I'm sure you can find them :)

Sketch was not named in the op. Youre doing it wrong! Rip justwantedtosay

It is, they're still on Youtube, now, because of the edict that says "No Team Takeover Videos", I'd rather not post it on here, but I'm sure you can find them :)

had a good laugh when I saw some fat guy trying to rip off bsl and calling out Oeshon and Ronwah.a bunch of conspiracy and bias accusations about a group of mods that were picked from the off topic forums and didn't bother posting about mma. I guess people want to rally for causes and feel special and will believe anything, regardless of how baseless and illogical it is.

had a good laugh when I saw some fat guy trying to rip off bsl and calling out Oeshon and Ronwah.a bunch of conspiracy and bias accusations about a group of mods that were picked from the off topic forums and didn't bother posting about mma. I guess people want to rally for causes and feel special.

I still laugh at it. They're too funny.

Especially how he talks about how PRIDE never did anything shady, and was about "The Bushido Way of Life".

It's funny just thinking about it.

Back