Which is More Disheartening: Being banned from the UFC or being banned from Sherdog?

There was nothing better then following pb around informing him how mediocre bj Actuslly was. Until I was exiled. For no reason. But karma sure is a bitch

Why do i get the feeling, none of these people know who PB is?

wow. actually shocking.

Your legend proceeds you TS.

There was nothing better then following pb around informing him how mediocre bj Actuslly was. Until I was exiled. For no reason. But karma sure is a bitch

It is pretty funny when you realize that half of these guys with '12 and '13 accounts are actually old school guys that have been around forever.

There are so many white belt threads that get shit on for no real reason when its actually a legit poster :rolleyes:

It is pretty funny when you realize that half of these guys with '12 and '13 accounts are actually old school guys that have been around forever.

There are so many white belt threads that get shit on for no real reason when its actually a legit poster :rolleyes:

Lots of people watch the sport too.

I met BJPenn one day, and he told me about the legend that is PB.

:icon_chee

BJ called him "the greatest" and then Anderson said, "Is' normal."

i got banned for telling positive balance he was a dbag back in 2008 i think - it was the toughest moment of my life

clearly being banned from sherdog is the much much worse outcome. if I was banned from sherdog I dont know what I would do with my life...Sherdog is the meaning of life to me.

You can come back to SD with an alias. Paul Harris should explore this route.

Rider_Collie_USE.jpg

My 2004 sherdog account got banned for standing up for what I believe in ... The the UFC is corrupt. At first it bothered me , but seeing the direction and posters that have joined through the years , currently I don't give a shit.

No one misses PB anymore if they ever even did

Banned from Sherdog is far worse, imo. I wish I was smart enough, to have made some backup accounts, when I first signed up.

Lol at Thai Domi's post! He could wear the mask, like the guy in PRIDE, who almost got killed by Cro Cop.

all you guys saying sherdog is your life , im sorry , thats fucking pathetic...

martial arts should be that , if anything.

I'd be more fucked up about losing my job/money/higher profile fights in the top org than losing my post count/user name on the number 2 MMA forum.

That's the way it seems to work here.
We've had hipster "hardcore" MMA fans on Sherdog as long as I can remember. The only thing they ever got right was the strength of the WEC LW division. PRIDE's unmitigated dominance, that Brock would be a total failure, that Alistair was God in the flesh, that Hector Lombard would run through the division for a title, that Jacare was incapable of losing to anyone (at least not named Silva), that the USA would never surpass Brazil and, yes, I know it's almost hard not to laugh at this point, but Japan, in terms of overall MMA dominance...I could go on for days. But they persist in their douchebaggery.

all you guys saying sherdog is your life , im sorry , thats fucking pathetic...

martial arts should be that , if anything.

Didn't you make TWO videos complaining because you got banned from Sherdog?

Back