Which is More Disheartening: Being banned from the UFC or being banned from Sherdog?

If you troll too hard when a mod tries to stop it, you might just get cut. Gotta let go when necessary man.

Sherdog obviously.

If you still have your original join date...

Last edited:
I still say Evan Tanner died of fail but I will admit it may not have been the most sensitive thing to post the morning of.

bO46BJi.gif

Best GIF in the forums so far, STILL!

It's gotta be ridiculously hard to get cut from Sherdog, because there are a lot of motherfuckers here who should be posting in lower tier organizations.

Like the chalkboard in an elementary school classroom somewhere.

All it takes is a shitty overzealous mod that's having a bad day and a slip of the tongue or few to many drinks on your behalf and bam there goes your 2004 join date

All it takes is a shitty overzealous mod that's having a bad day and a slip of the tongue or few to many drinks on your behalf and bam there goes your 2004 join date

:icon_cry2

Was 2006 but still.

Don't post under the influence.

It's gotta be ridiculously hard to get cut from Sherdog, because there are a lot of motherfuckers here who should be posting in lower tier organizations.

Like the chalkboard in an elementary school classroom somewhere.

Ouch, lol.

:icon_cry2

Was 2006 but still.

Don't post under the influence.

A ton of people mention having a before fight weigh in (to see what they actually weigh at fight time). I've always wanted some system to show previous ban dates/stats etc. I have a feeling almost everyone here has been banned multiple times.

As to OP, getting banned from Sherdog, the rules are very simple.

Kind of off topic but let's say a 135 pound male fighter thst hung sround the bottom of the top ten has a full blown gender reassignment, could ssid fighter return to the womens division and possibly wreck shop. Lets say scott jorgensen, with a vagina, does he destroy ronda?

That sounds like a nightmare.

Why do i get the feeling, none of these people know who PB is?

wow. actually shocking.

Your legend proceeds you TS.

Back