Which is more believable?

Kuje

White Belt
Reaction score
Some man living in a cave managed to outsmart all those US intelligence agencies and bought down not just the twin towers, but a third building WTC7 and they all happened to fall exactly like a controlled demolition..

Or

Israel with help of America's massive Jewish population pulled off 9/11 to create this deadly conflict in the Middle East that has only hurt Muslims not Jews. Even the owner who made billions from the towers destruction was Jewish. Only a handful of Jews died on 9/11 and I imagine many worked in a place like that being Jew York and all...

Even Netanyahu is quoted as saying how they have benefited from these wars.

When will people wake up and see it's the Jews and always is the Jews. Throughout their history they have caused nothing but trouble. There was a time they would be expelled but ever since WW2 and the 6 million lie they've been allowed to continue their wicked ways without repercussion.

So I take it he didn't get the ban for creating this thread?

If so, then here's my take.

I find the official story sketchy to say the least but it isn't an option #1 or option #2 for me. Finding it sketchy is enough - pointing out what is sketchy is legit.

However, starting to point fingers kind of destroys whatever you are trying to accomplish.

If this thread is allowed to exist, I'd be happy to partake under civil manners.

nope surprisingly that was our old pal AdolfCritler

the official investigation was a joke. the whole thing has been brushed underneath the carpet and most of the US citizens don't care. Even if you don't believe it was an inside job there are a lot of questions that need to be answered but alas never will.

either way the boys club got their never ending war on terror aka money making machine.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Hmmmm.... interdasting

kuje
to be in a state of confusion by the wording of a sentence; confused
The boy became kujed because the teacher had a thick accent.

What motivates somebody to make these threads?

Hatred for all things Hebrew.

Yeah, but I mean, you can do it a little more subtle. We have a regular poster with 5000+ posts, and I do not mean Nicky, who evidently hates Jews and is a complete Antisemite but manages not to get banned. Why create a thread that gets shut down and dumped before dawn?

Yeah, but I mean, you can do it a little more subtle. We have a regular poster with 5000+ posts, and I do not mean Nicky, who evidently hates Jews and is a complete Antisemite but manages not to get banned. Why create a thread that gets shut down and dumped before dawn?

Believe it or not, I think he got banned by a post made in another thread.

Checked his post history and there were at least one nugget in there.

Back