Which Halloween Movies do you Consider Canon?

what?!? c'mon bobby. that intro is a work of magic. hell even the one cut in it is very subtle and you really dont notice it until youre actually looking for it

There are several flaws, like the ground being wet one second and dry the next, Palm trees in "Illinois," etc.

There are several flaws, like the ground being wet one second and dry the next, Palm trees in "Illinois," etc.

The palm trees are only visible in a couple of daytime scenes and only way in the background.

The palm trees are only visible in a couple of daytime scenes and only way in the background.

Technical flaws, just the same. I'm not hating, I stated it is my all-time favorite film, but it is flawed. Rifftrax destroyed my perception of the film to a point.

bc5549f2dab140c7b6a248c6bcc3ef51.jpg

Cool, they got the best one right in the center.

Everything after H6 is crap. Only H20 could be argued for decent. HR on suck shit. Sucks that we haven't had a good mask since 1995

I consider everything after Halloween 6 to be bullshit. I enjoy everything H1-H6.

As for the true cannon Michael Myers trilogy.... I'd say H1, HII, H4.

#1 and #2 were the only good ones. #2 I though twas the best because it gave the impression Michael died and that made it more realistic. #2 was scary because it followed the events of #1 and seemed largely 'possible'. A guy with bullet proof vest could possibly survive like 4 shots to chest and fall of balcony.

H20 was cool because of the change of scenery but that's it.

Apparently Halloween Returns will follow the children of people killed by Michael and the kid of a cop that was obsessed with him.

Back