Which guys would you like to transition from WWE to MMA?

The Big Show
Just to see UFC start a SHW division

file_187255_7_jake-the-snake-roberts.jpg

santana.jpg

Samoa Joe, guy could be like another Mark Hunt except with better subs, he's also trained in MMA with Bas Rutten.

Only WWE?!? Swagger and Daniel Bryan ... and Santino Marella

All of Pro Wrestling?!? Prime Gotch (Both Frank and Karl), Prime Fujiwara, Prime Kimura, Prime LeBell, Prime Inoki, Prime Maeda, Prime Sayama etc. etc.

Don't forget Danny Hodge.

Mankind
Feng
Rowdy Roddy Piper
the Undertaker
the bushwhackers
Tim Sylvia vs the big show at SHW

Ric Flair
The Shockmaster
The Gobbeldy ****er
Golddust
Norman Smiley

Mankind
Feng
Rowdy Roddy Piper
the Undertaker
the bushwhackers
Tim Sylvia vs the big show at SHW

i know you're joking but Piper in his prime would actually be a legit answer

he was an amateur wrestler and boxer and has a black belt in judo from Gene LeBell

You do realize some "wrestlers" in WWE have more credentials to start in MMA than a lot of people that actually start in MMA?

Jack Swagger was a Division 1 All American in wrestling for example.

Dolph Ziggler still holds the record for most wins in Kent State University history and was a 3 time Mid American conference champion.

Wade Barrett was a bare knuckle boxer in the UK before he started pro wrestling.

Alberto Del Rio already has a 9-5 MMA record.

There's plenty more who have credentials to fight, they just chose to make a lot more money in the WWE.

Lol, nailed it!

Prime Bret Hart. Former Amateur Wrestler with a background in Catch Wrestling. Also Goldberg

In their prime : Bret Hart , Chris Benoit , Dean Malenko , Kurt Angle , Bill Goldberg.

To be honest I don't want to see any Pro Wrestlers in the octagon anymore, but there was a time where I really wanted to see what Kurt Angle could do in the UFC. It almost happened too :icon_cry2

Back