Which group of haters do you find more hilarious and sad? Conor or Ronda haters?

There all lame and dumbass ppl. They will look past all of the fighters positive aspects and just focus and grasp for anything negative about the fighter. They are a waste of oxygen. Planet earth needs depopulation they should be put down

Posted by someone who has never met her, forget about actually knowing her.

I'm sure you're right and she's all class and humility like GSP.

rousey1.gif

rousey2.gif

I'm sure you're right and she's all class and humility like GSP.

rousey1.gif

rousey2.gif

No, Tate's just a passive aggressive weasel who badmouths her master when she's not there to smack her back down.

Ronda does it right in her face, and Tate takes it and runs away and whines and is still talking about her years later.

Ronda haters for sure. They're adorable.

I have had some success in life but don't particularly like either fighter, to be honest. But what's worse than either of them are the people who ride their coattails and experience life vicariously through sports heroes whom they've never met. Those people desperately need to unplug from the hive and get a life.

End of thread

FConor's are a little more irrational, but that's partially because his supporters are, as well. Haters will say he got smashed by Mendes and then got lucky. Supporters will say he dominated Mendes. The truth is that he looked flawless in his stand-up game like when knew he would, and then he looked helpless on the ground like we knew he would. So the answer to the question is obvious, I think.

I think it's more his cultists refusal to acknowledge the suspicious nature of his dramatic turnaround victory, one that ended in the very round that he was allegedly willing to bet three million dollars on. That combined with the millions that Zuffa had invested in him....dubious circumstances to say the least.

Back