Which group of haters do you find more hilarious and sad? Conor or Ronda haters?

Unfortunately, I feel that Ronda is a Conor hater.

by Ronda "haters", do you mean normal people??

We could ask the same question.

Who is more delusional.

Ronda fans or Conor fans.

But what's worse than either of them are the people who ride their coattails and experience life vicariously through sports heroes whom they've never met.

One thing I love about Conor fans is the way they worry so much about how much bread he's making as if they're getting a slice. I've never seen football or basketball fans argue with one another using salaries and contracts. Theyre so genuinely proud when Conors making bank, its hilarious.

Ronda haters say some pretty pathetic shit

Conor at least fights in a legitimate division full of talented fighters with years of experience...

Conor haters are worse because he's in such a deep division and they say every next guy will expose him and then he knocks them all out in minutes. The excuses run wild for his wins.

Ronda haters just say dumb shit like she has to move up to prove she's the best 135 pounder in the world and she has no competition.

Perhaps there are justified criticisms for both these fighters and pointing them out shouldn't label somebody as a hater.

If these fighters are able to quell those criticisms, then more power to them. I'm not going to be disappointed if a fighter resolves uncertainties.

I find worse the blind supporters who treat their favorite fighters as superheroes with no flaws and acts as if they are personal best friends with them as they stare at their pictures and listen to "I Think We're Alone Now" by Tiffany.

Lol this.

If a fighter has a whole in their game, pointing that out doesn't make someone a "hater".

From what I've seen, especially recently, people who are "haters" of Ronda are just being objective. Ronda is ultra-impressive though she does have visible holes in her game. Whether you like her or not, you can't deny that her competition for the most part has not looked impressive, even against each other. They also come in with the worst game plans. She's so dominant, but people just want to see her truly tested.

Conor's are a little more irrational, but that's partially because his supporters are, as well. Haters will say he got smashed by Mendes and then got lucky. Supporters will say he dominated Mendes. The truth is that he looked flawless in his stand-up game like when knew he would, and then he looked helpless on the ground like we knew he would. So the answer to the question is obvious, I think.

Sherdog desperately needs Roman voting and unlockable privileges that hinge on more than just post count (the most meaningless of all metrics). People who start threads like this shouldn't be able to start threads to in the first place.

Dan is on fire with the logic today.

Ronda haters do at least have somewhat of a leg to stand on. We can't kid ourselves into thinking she's fighting world-beaters.

I don't hate her though. I think she's really good. But I wish we could see her fight Cyborg.
That's Justino's fault

Now Im not saying there aren't any, but I dont recall ever seeing anyone on here say they were a "fan" of Cyborg. About the only time I see anyone speaking in favor of her is in discussions about Rousey, so I think you guys are making the mistake of translating "non-Ronda worshipper" into "Cyborg fan". Some of us simply think Cyborg could give her a run and/or think that the "ducking" is not all on Cyborgs end.

perfectly stated.

I think the ducking is 70/30 Rouseys fault,

and I think Rousey would win.

and I resent all the whiners who don't want to see the fight at all, or demand it happen at a weightr Cyborg wont make, which is essentially the same.

Conor haters are worse. The man beat down the guy EVERYONE said had the best chance of wrecking him and to this day they're performing hardcore damage control for Mendes, who did really well in that fight.

Ronda haters aren't that annoying. They're easy to ignore and totally stupid, so it's no issue.

They keep getting owned again and again and again.
Same group of "fans" I'm sure.

Hating on success because they will never get any of it in their life.

Your premise shows a lack of cognitive function.

I despise both not due to their success, but due to their lack of humility, class, honor, etc, etc...

See, there are people in the world who hold those things above making a dollar. Everyone should, but some people fall victim to the Jersey Shore culture, and believe money and fame are all that matter.

No hating on my part. Just disgust. And I am as successful as I could ever dream, so thanks.

Back