Which group of haters do you find more hilarious and sad? Conor or Ronda haters?

I have had some success in life but don't particularly like either fighter, to be honest. But what's worse than either of them are the people who ride their coattails and experience life vicariously through sports heroes whom they've never met. Those people desperately need to unplug from the hive and get a life.

Now that there is a standing ko and a TS did he died moment

Sherdog logic: You can't criticize a fighter without being a hater. Then proceed to question how successful they are in life. Does this mean the OP is not very successful in his lifes endeavours?

Ronda's haters are worse by far.

She doesn't need Dana to yell into the referees ear piece to stop the fight the second a fighter hits the ground.

She just breaks an arm or knocks a bitch out in under 60 seconds.

People feel the need to counter the immense amount of hyperbolic acclaim that has been tied to the two.
I find people on both ends of the spectrum annoying.

Well isn't that why they have so many fans because losers are living through their achievements.

I find kok suckers that ride on other peoples accomplishments the biggest sad pathetic ones out there.

Ronda's haters are worse by far.

She doesn't need Dana to yell into the referees ear piece to stop the fight the second a fighter hits the ground.

She just breaks an arm or knocks a bitch out in under 60 seconds.

She just beats tomato cans, you're right. Maybe she can become a lasagna once her career is over.

I especially hate the ones who do not follow Mma outside of the said fighters.

That too. I saw a bunch of girls from my high school talking about the fight and I guarantee you that they dont know squat about mma.

Whenever Ronda fought Carmouche, i saw on facebook say something along the lines of "Congrats to the first female WW champ in the UFC!"

lol

Ronda haters strike me as generally insecure. Conor haters are just in denial.

I find fanboys of any individual fighter to be an odd bunch. I really just like to see good fights, an individual fighter's success or failure has no effect on my life.

I have had some success in life but don't particularly like either fighter, to be honest. But what's worse than either of them are the people who ride their coattails and experience life vicariously through sports heroes whom they've never met. Those people desperately need to unplug from the hive and get a life.

/thread

Ronda haters takes this cake because they take it to the misogynistic level.

This is the type of shit that is floating out there ---> http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-49323-page-5.html

I can't believe there are guys here who root for her. They should just straight up be banned. If there was ever something more gay or feminist I couldn't describe it. Rooting for Ronda Rousey or wanting her to do well is the gayest, most feminist thing you could possibly do as a man.

I'm sorry, she's still got a decent waist-hip ratio which means I would ejaculate in her vagina.

Like I said though that is her only value as a person on planet earth, not her thousands of hours spent learning how to fight or anything else. Because she is a woman, her value is based upon her looks and honestly my girlfriend is a lot hotter.

agreed but many won't see it this way

This thread isn't for the people who don't like these fighters. It's for the people that actually hate on these fighters and will say virtually anything to discredit anything they do.

what's worse than either of them are the people who ride their coattails and experience life vicariously through sports heroes whom they've never met. Those people desperately need to unplug from the hive and get a life.

BOOM!

I dislike anyone who uses the word "hater" regularly and seriously. It's also a huge intellectual fallacy when used in the way the TS does

It's trite and pathetic. Start fucking arguing against actual individuals instead of an imagined homogenous multitude of strawmen.

BOOM!

Also, TS is a mental midget.

Back