Which group of haters do you find more hilarious and sad? Conor or Ronda haters?

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
They keep getting owned again and again and again.
Same group of "fans" I'm sure.

Hating on success because they will never get any of it in their life.

I have had some success in life but don't particularly like either fighter, to be honest. But what's worse than either of them are the people who ride their coattails and experience life vicariously through sports heroes whom they've never met. Those people desperately need to unplug from the hive and get a life.

I have had some success in life but don't particularly like either fighter, to be honest. But what's worse than either of them are the people who ride their coattails and experience life vicariously through sports heroes whom they've never met. Those people desperately need to unplug from the hive and get a life.

Ouch. Don't kill yourself TS

is a gsp hater the same as a ronda hater? who are we allowed to hate?

Ronda haters do at least have somewhat of a leg to stand on. We can't kid ourselves into thinking she's fighting world-beaters.

I don't hate her though. I think she's really good. But I wish we could see her fight Cyborg.

You are posting on a sports forum....

I would say Ronda's no question. Most of her haters are people that dislike her because she's a female in a men's sport. I find her a bit annoying personality wise, but I tune in to all her fights and really enjoy watching her kick ass. So its a real immature reason to hate on her.

Conor on the other hand?? You cant knock his success but I can fully understand how fans can dislike him because of his personality. He's got that personality that you either love him or you hate him. So in his case, if fans dont like hit its justified IMO.

I think cyborg "fans" that use her as a crutch to hate womens mma are worse.

Aldo haters.

jk they are all pretty much retarded.

They're all great. We need haters and nuthuggers for everyone, that's what makes it so exciting. Popcorn tastes good.

I dislike anyone who uses the word "hater" regularly and seriously. It's also a huge intellectual fallacy when used in the way the TS does, as you'd be hard pressed to find a fan who doesn't have a few tremendously successful fighters among their favourites. Clearly, there is nearly a single fan of the sport who picks who they don't support based on success alone.

It's trite and pathetic. Start fucking arguing against actual individuals instead of an imagined homogenous multitude of strawmen.

Both.

I've never seen a group of fans hate on and criticize a sport they say they love so much.

If you took at the front page you'd think this was an anti-mma forum.

Because I'm not a fan of some of Conors anthics and thinking Aldo will win their fight am I concidered a hater?

Any man who picks Truman Burbank as his online moniker, or whose parents - God forbid - picked it for his real name, really knows what it means not to have success in life.

Yes, because everything needs to be over the top. You either start retarded threads praising a fighter, or you are a hater of the fighter. Let's never discuss anything, everything is black or white.

What are we supposed to discuss here? The retardation of MMA fans who dislike Ronda and/or Conor? As if two different people sharing an opinion about one fighter makes them exactly the same, including mental capacity.

Creating such a terrible thread should get you banned IMO.

Yes, because everything needs to be over the top. You either start retarded threads praising a fighter, or you are a hater of the fighter. Let's never discuss anything, everything is black or white.

What are we supposed to discuss here? The retardation of MMA fans who dislike Ronda and/or Conor? As if two different people sharing an opinion about one fighter makes them exactly the same, including mental capacity.

Creating such a terrible thread should get you banned IMO.

Sherdog desperately needs Roman voting and unlockable privileges that hinge on more than just post count (the most meaningless of all metrics). People who start threads like this shouldn't be able to start threads to in the first place.

Back