Which GOAT matches up best against the other GOATs?

So, the common consensus is that these guys are the GOATs (no particular order). Obviously not everyone will agree but these are the names that are most commonly brought up.

- GSP
- Jones
- Khabib
- Fedor
- Silva
- Aldo
- DJ

I'm an Anderson Silva fan but honestly he matches up extremely poorly against all of these dudes in a pound-for-pound sense.

Khabib, GSP, Jones, Fedor would all outwrestle him, and Aldo/DJ are 50-50 fights.

Tbh I think prime Aldo actually does the best here, because he is an elite striker that is a nightmare matchup for all grapplers.
An even playing field is needed. Ie all have free access to steroids their whole career.

If they all have the same size, how exactly do they beat GSP?

GSP outwrestle them all

Only DJ and Khabib gives him troubles, TBH

Fedor/Jones is a tough one though because I don't think we've really seen Jones fight many guys like Fedor. Rumble would IMHO have been the closest and I think both him and Fedor are pretty fundmentally different to Cormier. DC's reach maybe lesser but I think its more than that, he needs to get on the inside to really land his best shots and Jones is great at avoiding that moving from mid/range range to the clinch. Fedor though was much more able to land from longer range so I don't think Jones would have the same "safe spot".

Fighters (blue) and their worst stylistic matchup (orange):
Anderson Silva ---> Khabib
Khabib --> DJ or GSP
Aldo --> Anderson Silva
GSP --> Fedor
DJ --> no one, he's the best. No known weaknesses.
Fedor --> Jones
Jones --> Aldo
Pretty accurate.

Back