Which GOAT had the most impressive win streak?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor - 27 fight win streak, 21 finishes

Jose Aldo - 18 fight win streak, 9 finishes

Anderson Silva - 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes

Jon Jones - 16 fight win streak, 9 finishes

Daniel Cormier - 15 fight win streak, 10 finishes

GSP - 13 fight win streak, 4 finishes

Fedor - 27 fight win streak, 21 finishes

Jose Aldo - 18 fight win streak, 9 finishes

Anderson Silva - 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes

Jon Jones - 16 fight win streak, 9 finishes

GSP - 13 fight win streak, 4 finishes
You mention GSP, but don't mention DC, who's way higher on the list than GSP?

Cormier is easily the next GOAT after Bones, Fedor and Silva. Crushed 2 weight classes, brutally finished the longest reigning HW champ, and has only lost to the GOAT.

Jones
Fedor,Silva
DC
Aldo
GSP

Last edited:
List doesnt have DC ts is suspect

It's GSP, followed by Jon Jones, or would be if he wasn't such a fucking cheat.
GSP fought the who's who of two eras in aguarbly the toughest division in the sport. He walked over legends, and make it look easy. His 33 winning rounds is just ridiculous.
As much as I like Fedor, he fought a bunch of cans. Same with Aldo. The other two aren't even close of the level of competition GSP fought... and they are fucking cheaters too.

GSP fought the who's who of two eras in aguarbly the toughest division in the sport. He walked over legends, and make it look easy. His 33 winning rounds is just ridiculous.
As much as I like Fedor, he fought a bunch of cans. Same with Aldo. The other two aren't even close of the level of competition GSP fought... and they are fucking cheaters too.
Idk bro, he had the shortest win streak and the least amount of finishes by a large margin

Yeah if only they were all as 100% natty as GSP here. Never took a performance enhancer in his life broLOL

xCTrP0G.png

Fedor but Jones is on the verge of another potentially lengthy streak

Idk bro, he had the shortest win streak and the least amount of finishes by a large margin

I know, but he was the king of one of the two top division in the sport (the other being 155).
Plus, I don't care that much about the finishes. A lesser fighter can be lucky and beat a much better fighter in one move, but to dominate like GSP did, it takes talent.
Bonus: he never pissed hot while doing his things, it must count for something...

Well, it could be GSP, Jones, Silva, and Fedor. With a couple close calls with MM and DC.
What happens though is that people don't all think the same way, and as much as it seems quite possible for me to see why all these guys have a reason to be called the goat, and I could argue against each person giving reasons as to why they are NOT goat, the general population of Sherdog has a lot of people that have a hard time flexing their mind into another point of view. So if ya can only think one guy is the 100% goat, the rest of us know who you are......................
tenor.gif

Sorry TS.

Back