Which game would you recommend I choose?

LLD2008

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
These games are for sale on the PS store in my country really cheap, Battliefield 1 Revolution, Metal Gear Solid V Definitive Experience, or Injustice Gods Among Us 1 Ultimate Edition, I only have enough money on my account to pick one?

I think MGSV has the most content out of those games (and nobody gives its multiplayer and online Infiltrations enough credit,) Battlefield 1 is definitely worth it if you're a diehard FPS type, Injustice is a nightmare online from what I've heard so probably only a good pick if you're scary good at Soul-Caliber type jugglefests

I used to play MGSV infiltrations of the hardest player bases in the game and it takes you easily 40 to 50 minutes painstakingly fighting tooth and nail and sweating your ass off to gain 20 meters of undetected ground praying the owner wouldn't show up and search every crevice for you with a shotgun, absolutely incredible

They invented a whole new stealth multiplayer genre on that one, haven't seen anything like it

I thought Battlefield 1 sucked (On PC anyway) and never played Injustice. MGS5 is an ATG though IMO. I haven't played it in months I still think back to it occasionally wanting to be back operating in that shit. That said if you're into MGS lore and plot you'll be disappointed.

I haven't played any of those, but MGSV is the one that I really want to play.

Metal Gear. Battlefield is okay but nothing special and Injustice is a fighting game. Nuff said.

I thought Battlefield 1 sucked (On PC anyway) and never played Injustice. MGS5 is an ATG though IMO. I haven't played it in months I still think back to it occasionally wanting to be back operating in that shit. That said if you're into MGS lore and plot you'll be disappointed.

When does MG V get good? I heard it had a slow start, but I get through a terrible hospital mission of staring at a guys ass and I just uninstalled.

When does MG V get good? I heard it had a slow start, but I get through a terrible hospital mission of staring at a guys ass and I just uninstalled.

Yeah the opening mission is a bit of a pain and basically an interactive cinematic with man ass everywhere, but once you're done with that you're dumped in Afghanistan and you're left alone to do your thing.

Yeah the opening mission is a bit of a pain and basically an interactive cinematic with man ass everywhere, but once you're done with that you're dumped in Afghanistan and you're left alone to do your thing.
even if my thing consists of rubbing jalapeño jelly in my butt crack and dripping candle wax on m’nipples?

Last edited:
Back