Which Fuel card do you like better, Ufc Fuel7 London or Ufc Fuel 8 Japan?

Wait...serious? :D Japan - no doubt! I'm just asking how THE FUCK did I miss the Stann/Silva aaaand the Gomi/Diego match up??

#8 and it's not even close.

Here's some advice: when comparing the quality of a UK card with any other card the answer is never the UK card.

I agree that this is a no contest - 8 is far better as 7 has too many small fighters on the card. The fight I look forward to the most on the cards is Hunt vs Struve.

I really like both cards, but I'll give the edge to Japan for having a much stronger undercard imo.

Both cards look good. London gets the better preliminary card and Japan gets the better main card.

Both cards look good. London gets the better preliminary card and Japan gets the better main card.

I agree. Where London loses in name power, it makes up for in fun fights

Both of these cards look like FX cards from last year... but better! :) I gotta say the UFC on Fuel TV 8 card looks better (it has at least 4 high level, high quality fights lined up), but man, that title fight main event at the UFC on Fuel TV 7... I am a sucker for title fights. Quite honestly, I think both these should be on FX... unless the Fox Sports Network launches first, and they are used to usher in a new audience for the incoming Fox Sports Network channels.
Great, I have Fuel but not Speed. Fuck me
Speed will be rebranded as "Fox Sports Network" and Fuel TV will be rebranded as "Fox Sports Network 2" sometime this year (according to a few sources). Because of the "influence" NewCorp has (the company that owns Fox), nearly every cable and satellite provider will probably carry at least the first channel in basic packages (and the 2nd in basic sports packages). Expect the Fox Sports Network to be carried in more homes than the CBS Sports Network. In other words, EXPECT TO GET THAT CHANNEL! :icon_chee
Yeah I know all of this I'm just making fancy complaints because I don't have fuel and I'd rather see both of those cards than Unrampage vs Glover and two midgets fighting.

Glad to know they wont be on fuel much longer though
Watch at a friends' house (who has DirecTV) in the meantime. That's what I do. I still got my reaction (and my girlfriend's reaction) to that Cung Le/Rich Franklin fight ending permanently stuck in my brain... and I like it that way! DAT FALL!!! :eek:

Yeah I know all of this I'm just making fancy complaints because I don't have fuel and I'd rather see both of those cards than Unrampage vs Glover and two midgets fighting.

Glad to know they wont be on fuel much longer though

Don't you have any friends who have Fuel? Plus it's not like it's hard to stream events. I understand the frustration of not having Fuel(I didn't have it for a while) but 99% of us now a way to watch the fights whether we have the channel or not.

As for Unrampage, let's not act like Wandy and Gomi aren't shells of their former selves also and I love the lighter weight classes so you've lost me on that point.

I agree that this is a no contest - 8 is far better as 7 has too many small fighters on the card. The fight I look forward to the most on the cards is Hunt vs Struve.

oh got another man who only likes fighters with big muscles. Sorry but if you aren't interested in Mcdonald/Barao then you aren't any better than the meathead affliction wearing fans. Actually you probably are one. Mcdonald is one of the most brutal finishers in mma. Not appreciating his talents just makes you look ignorant.

I guess Japan but shit, these Fuel cards are getting seriously awesome.

^^^ The awesomeness of these Fuel cards is making me think the Fox Sports Network (1 & maybe 2) will be launched sooner rather than later. These 2 events (especially the later) will be a great introduction to the network, and a big draw, and make $$$$.
oh got another man who only likes fighters with big muscles. Sorry but if you aren't interested in Mcdonald/Barao then you aren't any better than the meathead affliction wearing fans. Actually you probably are one. Mcdonald is one of the most brutal finishers in mma. Not appreciating his talents just makes you look ignorant.
I understand people not liking Barao after that awful event that was UFC 149 (although he is a great submission artist and a very-well rounded fighter), but McDonald=??? C'MON MAN!!! The dude has been to 2 decisions out of 16 fights; that's the same number of decisions as current HW Champion Cain Velasquez in 4 less fights. He also has only 1 loss (over 3 2/3's years ago), and the same is true with Barao (a loss in his first fight, 31 fights, and over 7 2/3's years ago) That dude always puts on a show. Also, if you don't like the Korean Zombie (a FW), then quite frankly, your opinion sucks, and although you have a right to an opinion, your opinion is thus consequently wrong.

Also, last I checked, the big draws in boxing are generally small micro-sized dudes. Seriously, Pacquiao, Marquez, and Mayweather could be freaking albino smurfs for all we know!

Last edited:
^^^ The awesomeness of these Fuel cards is making me think the Fox Sports Network (1 & maybe 2) will be launched sooner rather than later. These 2 events (especially the later) will be a great introduction to the network, and a big draw, and make $$$$.

I understand people not liking Barao after that awful event that was UFC 149 (although he is a great submission artist and a very-well rounded fighter), but McDonald=??? C'MON MAN!!! The dude has been to 2 decisions out of 16 fights; that's the same number of decisions as current HW Champion Cain Velasquez in 4 less fights. He also has only 1 loss (over 3 2/3's years ago), and the same is true with Barao (a loss in his first fight, 31 fights, and over 7 2/3's years ago) That dude always puts on a show. Also, if you don't like the Korean Zombie (a FW), then quite frankly, your opinion sucks, and although you have a right to an opinion, your opinion is thus consequently wrong.

Also, last I checked, the big draws in boxing are generally small micro-sized dudes. Seriously, Pacquiao, Marquez, and Mayweather could be freaking albino smurfs for all we know!

I agree about everything but I really didn't think Barao vs Faber was that bad. It was more that the entire card was so awful that Barao/Faber took the wrath of the fans for not saving the event.

both are great but UFC on FUEL TV 8 bec of Wand, Gomi and Hunt vs Struve

Japan by far

Back