Which former UFC fighter's situation upsets you the most?

IamnotJonFitch

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So, I've been upset by how the UFC treats a good fighter from time to time. I think all of us have had at least one guy where we were like dude, why?

Be it Tim Sylvia, Jon Fitch (not that I am him), Randy Couture, Jake Shields or whomever. Even Stitch.

Even current UFC fighters have had a few unfortunate run ins with the UFC.

But which one of these irked you the most?

For my part, I think I'm the most surprised by the treatment of Tim Sylvia.

Dude was the HW champion, and a fairly dominant one and he gets treated like he's an embarrassment by the UFC, never mentioned and entirely forgotten. Last I saw he was selling his trailer to make ends meat. That's sad.

Randy Couture, it's like blasphemy to mention his name.

Mayhem Miller. I never really cared about him, but seeing his purple hands during that strange interview...god damn. Guy is tying his hands up and fingers up, holy ****. Let alone the fact that he seems like an alcoholic meth-head.

Jon Fitch (not that I am him)

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Mayhem Miller. seeing his purple hands during that strange interview...god damn. Guy is tying his hands up and fingers up, holy ****. Let alone the fact that he seems like an alcoholic meth-head.

Seconded. Followed by Randy & Jake.

So, I've been upset by how the UFC treats a good fighter from time to time. I think all of us have had at least one guy where we were like dude, why?

Be it Tim Sylvia, Jon Fitch (not that I am him), Randy Couture, Jake Shields or whomever. Even Stitch.

Even current UFC fighters have had a few unfortunate run ins with the UFC.

But which one of these irked you the most?

Fitch, Shields, Okami, Stitch all bother me equally.

Dude was the HW champion, and a fairly dominant one and he gets treated like he's an embarrassment by the UFC, never mentioned and entirely forgotten. Last I saw he was selling his trailer to make ends meat. That's sad.

Where did you hear that? I thought he made a shit load of $$$ against Fedor

Wanderlei Silva.

To be fair they also didn't mention Arlovski til they brought him back.

Frank Shamrock since Dana refuses to put him in their HOF because of some grudge. Although still employed, they are really throwing Aldo under the bus

He wasn

Nah Wand has bought it on himself, but if you feel bad for him due to the fact he's clearly a raving lunatic then fair enough!

Brought*.

But I kind of agree, I just miss his fights.

Agree, he was the most dominate HW champ the UFC has had (not saying a lot), and he's never mentioned.

Not saying you're wrong, but do you have a source for this?

I didn't know it was that bad of a situation for him.

Back