Which fights do you think were "fixed" and post a GIF of evidence

Mendes has no time to get into fight shape for that. He had to focus a ton of cutting (which is hard for him usually)
Not to mention Conor hits really fucking hard and that shit will gas you.
Agree, plus Conor was landing a lot of teep kicks to Mendes belly. All in all I think Mendes had an adrenaline dump and was burned out after that guillotine attempt and Conor just put it on him.

can't find the gif for the life of me for somebody reason (conspiracy?) /\

Diaz Conor 2
Very strange fight... one of Conor's knockdown's hit Diaz right on the forearms and he JUMPS onto his butt. That KD gave him the win/ opened up the trilogy.
Make a gifs got it but I can't upload it.

Cirkunov vs Volkan. He barely touched his ear.
Predator-Lewis
Cyborg-Nunes: There was a huge odds drop on Nunez few minutes before the fight. Some rich guy put a lot of money on Amanda.
Andrade-Zhang

I saw the fight and it looked shady. You only need 1 person to throw a fight.

There was nothing shady about it lmao.

You're lying to yourself.

can't find the gif for the life of me for somebody reason (conspiracy?) /\

Diaz Conor 2
Very strange fight... one of Conor's knockdown's hit Diaz right on the forearms and he JUMPS onto his butt. That KD gave him the win/ opened up the trilogy.
Make a gifs got it but I can't upload it.
According to Díaz he "faked" those knockdowns so he could get Conor to the ground

People have used this gif for years to imply that the fight was fixed.

Why don't you go and watch the fight?

Shamrock committed to dropping for a leg (and yes, as goofy as it looks, Ken would often just fall to his knees while grabbing at a leg) and got clipped right after he picked up his legs.

This gif looks fishy, but the fight didn't end there.

Rich is one of the classiest dudes in the sports history, and accusing him of being part of fight fixing should be ban worthy.
The winner is rarely involved in a fixed fight, so they are accusing Shamrock.

But I agree with what you said and here is a link to the fight for anyone who wants to see what really happened (I couldn't get it to embed). It's around 12:30.

https://www.ufc.com/video/ep-107-franklin-shamrock-and-more-ufc-unleashed

16WiSUI.gif

Ken Shamrock v. Rich Franklin was pretty suspicious

shamrock%20fail.gif

Super suspicious bro, look how Ken kicks his ankles and heels out to fall before Franklin ever throws a strike lol

<Dany07>

Unless this was the worst new ankle pick technique developed in history.. but I think Ken was far too knowledgeable about grappling to do something as bad as that.

Ken Shamrock v. Rich Franklin was pretty suspicious

shamrock%20fail.gif

I knew this would be the first gif before opening the thread. And the only people who think this fight was fixed are the people who have only watched the clip and not the fight. AKA morons.

ClassicGreedyConch-size_restricted.gif

I recognize that he's getting hit, but he was definitely overselling the knock downs by flopping like a fish. Floyd would have beat him regardless

This fight was beyond fake. Even when he got hit he was dramatically snapping his head back. My friend has watched boxing all his life and is a big floyd fan and I was shocked he couldn't see how fake this fight was man lol theres that part where Tenshin crawled along the floor on his belly like he was facing a super hero.. never seen such a thing in a fight. Very poor acting, beyond obvious.

Last edited:
Pudzianowski's first MMA fight:

Dude just kind of fell for no reason, but not before selling the low kicks like he was getting shot. <45>

Yeah, he was handling pretty much everything Conor had for him. Then he just stopped. Like just froze and stood there and let Conor punch him.

It was really weird. People get tired, people get stunned, but there was nothing leading up to Mendes just shutting down. This is a guy who KO'd Mr Cardio Guida in the third, and went 5 with Aldo. Then he just gasses in the second round of a fight he's cruising through?

Didn't make sense.
let's just ignore conor landing body shots the whole fight and walking him down landing good punches. he was stabbing chad's body with those teeps and they were coming frequently, also went there with punches and even a good spin.

chad was definitely not " cruising " through that fight lmao.

Fedor and Tito vs. Chael and Kimbo vs. Shamrock and James Thomson. Probably a bunch of Pride fights

Nobuhiko Takada vs. Kyle Sturgeon
Nobuhiko Takada vs. Mark Coleman
Nathan Jones vs. Koji Kitao

Didn't Ken actually GET that takedown after that silly flop?

Lol this changed things. Need to rewatch the fight it's been a long time. But who won? I'm guessing Rich because of the controversy?

Back