Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Ken Shamrock v. Rich Franklin was pretty suspicious

shamrock%20fail.gif

velickovic is way to slow here, looks half staged
IgnorantAmpleAuklet-size_restricted.gif

ClassicGreedyConch-size_restricted.gif

I recognize that he's getting hit, but he was definitely overselling the knock downs by flopping like a fish. Floyd would have beat him regardless

Mendes vs conor looked suspect to me.

Francis Ngannou vs Derrick Lewis

Ngannou casually KO fighters left and right in a single round and gave Stipe a bruised eye bigger than a tennis ball but stays idle and stares at someone with cheeseburger problems for the whole fight.

Seems legit.

Mendes vs conor looked suspect to me.
Yeah, he was handling pretty much everything Conor had for him. Then he just stopped. Like just froze and stood there and let Conor punch him.

It was really weird. People get tired, people get stunned, but there was nothing leading up to Mendes just shutting down. This is a guy who KO'd Mr Cardio Guida in the third, and went 5 with Aldo. Then he just gasses in the second round of a fight he's cruising through?

Didn't make sense.

shamrock%20fail.gif

People have used this gif for years to imply that the fight was fixed.

Why don't you go and watch the fight?

Shamrock committed to dropping for a leg (and yes, as goofy as it looks, Ken would often just fall to his knees while grabbing at a leg) and got clipped right after he picked up his legs.

This gif looks fishy, but the fight didn't end there.

Rich is one of the classiest dudes in the sports history, and accusing him of being part of fight fixing should be ban worthy.

Didn't Ken actually GET that takedown after that silly flop?

Oleg Taktarov vs Anthony Macias was a fixed fight. UFC 6

Mark Hall vs Don Frye 2 was a fixed fight. UFC Ultimate Ultimate

Lots of Bob Sapp's fights were fixed, and some of them he threw himself. His first like 7 or 8 fights were real and genuine and then after that they were all works and some he just threw himself.

Tony Bonello had lots of fixed fights, he was never in UFC, but he used to have many fake fights and he is in prison now I think for many reasons.

Some people say Travis Lutter vs Martin Eastman was a fixed fight, reasons why because of the phantom/ghost punch that never actually landed, but also the entire 1st round they landed nothing, just looked weird from the start, everyone talks about the ghost punch, but before that they seemed to have a deal to land no punches to the face which was weird. But I don't know if it was fixed or not.

I believe the Shamrock vs Rich fight was real and genuine, but it just was a weird sequence, but I think its real.

shamrock%20fail.gif
Show the rest of the sequence, Shamrock secures the TD and wraps the leg up.

He used an outdated setup, the fake high and drop low and got blasted

Yeah, he was handling pretty much everything Conor had for him. Then he just stopped. Like just froze and stood there and let Conor punch him.

It was really weird. People get tired, people get stunned, but there was nothing leading up to Mendes just shutting down. This is a guy who KO'd Mr Cardio Guida in the third, and went 5 with Aldo. Then he just gasses in the second round of a fight he's cruising through?

Didn't make sense.
Mendes has no time to get into fight shape for that. He had to focus a ton of cutting (which is hard for him usually)
Not to mention Conor hits really fucking hard and that shit will gas you.

Conor McGregor vs Floyd

He ate that Uppercut like a cheesburger and still moved forward through it lol

100% fix Conors power aint that weak.

People have used this gif for years to imply that the fight was fixed.

Why don't you go and watch the fight?

Shamrock committed to dropping for a leg (and yes, as goofy as it looks, Ken would often just fall to his knees while grabbing at a leg) and got clipped right after he picked up his legs.

This gif looks fishy, but the fight didn't end there.

Rich is one of the classiest dudes in the sports history, and accusing him of being part of fight fixing should be ban worthy.
I saw the fight and it looked shady. You only need 1 person to throw a fight.

Back