Which Fighters Would You Like to see fight in Beijing?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Of course I presume that Song Yadong, Weili Zhang, Song Kenan, Li Jingliang and Yan Xiaonan will be on this card - which they should be.

But I doubt any of them will headline, or even be a co-main event. I sure hope that we don't get someone like Holly Holm to headline, maybe something like Cruz vs Rivera/Dodson?

Which other fighters should be at UFC: Beijing? Petr Yan? Naoki Inoue?

It is quite sad that the UFC hasn't been to Japan in some time, but Beijing is cool, same with Singapore.

Or, how about JJ Aldrich vs Polyana Viana 2? I would definitely watch this fight go all 5 rounds imo

What say you, sherdog?

Now that he's cleared I would love to see this fight as the main event.

Anderson Silva vs. Uriah Hall

Nobody. Beijing is a heavily polluted city, fighting there is worse than fighting in Mexico City and you can expect fighters to gas the F out within 3 minutes. They stopped all the heavy industry months before the 2008 Summer Olympics in order to clear the air but they're not gonna do anything like that for a UFC Fight Night card. If you like a fighter you shouldn't want him or her breathing in that communist smog because it would make the fights suck and shorten their lifespan and possibly give them CTE.

In addition Google and social media are completely cut off thanks to the Great Firewall unless if you use VPN which they have already started cracking down so unless if you know how to navigate Baidu, Sina Weibo and Youku you'll be shit out of luck for Fight Night related content.

The bottom line is the Chinese communist government is an infinitely greater evil than Ramzan Kadyrov's regime and if you have any humanity in you you should not lend them any support. Can't believe the UFC is bringing an event to a totalitarian communist nation that censors free speech and rolls in tanks to slaughter its citizens for protesting.

Li Jingliang 99% gonna be on the card

He's a great fighter besides when he gouged his opponents eyes.

Colby vs Usman

But I doubt Colby accepts, and hopefully it backfires on him again and they give Usman or Wonderboy the winner of Till vs Woodley

Nobody. Beijing is a heavily polluted city, fighting there is worse than fighting in Mexico City and you can expect fighters to gas the F out within 3 minutes. They stopped all the heavy industry months before the 2008 Summer Olympics in order to clear the air but they're not gonna do anything like that for a UFC Fight Night card. If you like a fighter you shouldn't want him or her breathing in that communist smog because it would make the fights suck and shorten their lifespan and possibly give them CTE.

In addition Google and social media are completely cut off thanks to the Great Firewall unless if you use VPN which they have already started cracking down so unless if you know how to navigate Baidu, Sina Weibo and Youku you'll be shit out of luck for Fight Night related content.

The bottom line is the Chinese communist government is an infinitely greater evil than Ramzan Kadyrov's regime and if you have any humanity in you you should not lend them any support. Can't believe the UFC is bringing an event to a totalitarian communist nation that censors free speech and rolls in tanks to slaughter its citizens for protesting.
America might get to that point if the DEMS get elected. They're already shadowbanning conservative social media accounts.

America might get to that point if the DEMS get elected. They're already shadowbanning conservative social media accounts.

Seems like that's the direction we're going. Every major American corporate and political leader everyone from movie studios and fight promotions are in bed with the Chinese. Money fucking talks I guess.

Cruz ain't coming out of retirement for Beijing <{cruzshake}>
Michelle Waterson hasn't fought in awhile so probably her, vs Grasso or Ansaroff maybe Felice

GettyImages-4832084121-714x483.jpg

Colby vs Usman

But I doubt Colby accepts, and hopefully it backfires on him again and they give Usman or Wonderboy the winner of Till vs Woodley
Covington doesn't need to fight Usman right now, he just beat RDA. Beating RDA > Usman's career so far.

UFC saw Bellator building that Israel market and got jealous imho.

Of course I presume that Song Yadong, Weili Zhang, Song Kenan, Li Jingliang and Yan Xiaonan will be on this card - which they should be.

But I doubt any of them will headline, or even be a co-main event. I sure hope that we don't get someone like Holly Holm to headline, maybe something like Cruz vs Rivera/Dodson?

Which other fighters should be at UFC: Beijing? Petr Yan? Naoki Inoue?

It is quite sad that the UFC hasn't been to Japan in some time, but Beijing is cool, same with Singapore.

Or, how about JJ Aldrich vs Polyana Viana 2? I would definitely watch this fight go all 5 rounds imo

What say you, sherdog?
All the Chinese fighters who is currently in the ufc will for sure be in this card. The 1 that I’m not sure will be in this card is yanan wu and that Chinese heavyweight fighter.

Trump vs Xi.

Make it happen Dana!

Plus Beijing’s airport sucks. You literally cannot buy water there. Thanks, Mao Zedong!

Wei Lei. And all the guys Xu Xiaodong gong sau'd.

Back