which fighter's fans are the most logical/best?

agree with your list TS, except for the wiedman fans

honestly though
i feel logical fans exist in all camps
some camps less than other

that said
i ll add Mousasi fans in the worse category

Pretty good list, agree with most on worse fans list. Although, I may throw Cormier fans in there, they are being annoying. Weidman fans are for the most part pretty good so I wouldnt have them on that list.

Personally I think Jones fans are worth a mention as best fans as well

That's kind of difficult considering the rather heterogenous nature of fanbases. Even fabases where a significant portions of them go for some kind of personality cult gimmick appears to have pretty big outlier groups.

Among major fighters, I'll go with current GSP fans. I've almost never seen GSP a fan adopting the irrational, emotional and belligerent style of argumentation that kind of goes with the territory in this sport, including among the fans my own favourites. It's still not clear cut, I can think of a notable exception just from the top of my head, but that's a pretty big outlier, where it often seems more like the norm among other groups.

The absolute worst fans are of Nick Diaz who are mostly fans of both the thug brothers. They seem to be on the seem IQ level as of Diaz brothers. In their eyes Nick Diaz can never lose a fight regardless of how thoroughly he gets beat. Unfortunately, Nick Diaz is really good at BJJ and has an iron chin so he only loses by decision and his ridiculous fans start proclaiming a robbery, lay n pray or running.

Lawler fans are usually great and Fedor fans are the most loyal imo

best :

1. Fedor fans (been watching mma for 10+ years, very knowledgeable)
2. Gsp fans (nice people overall, understand MMA deeply, prefer tactics over brawls)
3. mighty mouse fans (great people overall, probably very secure in real life and don't judge others by appearence)

worst :

1. rhonda rhousey fans (delusional whiteknights)
2. connor fans (just annoying and weirdly obsessed with him)
3. penn fans (believe everything he ever said as fact)
4. weidman fans (he beat up 3 old Brazilians)[/QUOTE

Don't assume that about all Conor fans. I'm a huge Conor fan but also a realist. I know he could lose the fight against Aldo. Aldo is no joke P4P best right now, even when Jones was around. But I think Conor will win, I believe he gets the (T)KO against Aldo.

Brazilians seem to have a big percentage of delusional annoying fans. Andy, Shogun, Wand and Machida for example.

Phil Brooks fans are the most logical......all one of me.

Diaz fans are worse than Penn and Weidman fans by a long shot. McGregor and Diaz fans are the worst.

Conor fans are the most knowledgeable and best. Conor and Shogun. Jones fans (all 5 of them) are bad.

Back