Which fighter would you avoid the most after the apocalypse?

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score
For me, Mike Perry. I think he would sucker punch you and take your stuff after you guys both fought off some raiders together.

Tony Ferguson. Man, this guy would thrive in a post apocalyptic setting. Tony would fight a robot. He would we have seen him kicking metal poles full force, he would tee off on a robot like it’s nothing.

If I had to choose someone to recruit it would probably have to be Tim Kennedy. Former Ranger who is an expert in hand to hand as well as ranged combat. Or Ben Rothwell would be a good choice, seeing him dance on our fallen enemies would be enough to justify his enormous food intake

rothwell-dance.gif

hey be puffin or be passin

Roy Nelson.

You just know the guy would turn cannibal...

XKo5YRZ.jpg

Yeah, maybe Jon Jones. He'd be the guy who wants to "create a new order" and "redeem civilization" and you would allow you to either join up and become his henchman...or die!

Jarl

Tim Kennedy? Assuming you're not allied or friends with him he's the logical choice of being the best killer considering guns > fighting unarmed

Khabib. I don't want to end up in his bath tub harem.

• Mid-1990s versions of Tank Abbott and Gary Goodridge. Two big, strong guys who seemed to just enjoy fighting and beating people up, win or lose. It was a different era then and you had to be at least half-crazy just to step in the cage.
  • Roid-raged 280-pound Overeem back when he didn't have to do drug tests.o
  • Israel Adesanya. I don't want the Costa treatment...and who knows what he'd do if no refs or PPV cameras were around....

I won’t be here post-apocalypse. I’m expecting to be raptured by then.

Cris Cyborg. I'm guessing the planet may need repopulating, and physically, she would best me ...

Back