Which fighter s personality you like most

I like Shogun , machida and those kinds of humble respectful personalities.The kind of people I would associate with in real life.
Same here dude,I have nothing but hate for cocky people

Genki Sudo.

More complex and talented than one would expect from a sportsman.

Cain
Yoel
Khabib
Poirier
Al
Frankie
MM
Cyborg
Holm

Tony Ferguson
Brian Ortega
Anderson Silva
Khabib
Frankie Edgar
GSP
Cyborg
Yoel Romero
Jacare

Always liked Robbie Lawler, shut the fuck up and fight

Though classy guys like Jens Pulver, Chris Lytle, Rich Franklin, Randy Couture, Sakuraba and GSP will always got mad love from me

Max Holloway, one of the only true fighters in the sport right now. Not looking for a big payday, not trying to duck anybody and willing to move up weight classes. If he goes to 155 and gets the belt he's not going to immediately relinquish the belt like everybody else besides DC.

Rutten
Yves Edwards
Sakuraba
Sonnen
Jake LaMotta
Phil Baroni
And Jon Jones, who is a great heel

I like all who are chill & respectful toward their opponents. Whittaker & Holm come to mind.

Also Waterson & Adesanya for sense of humor, Nunes for enthusiasm, Rena Kubota for being fascinating, Cruz for being cerebral.

yoel romero
fedor
bj penn
don frye
Rampage
shogun

Genki Sudo.

More complex and talented than one would expect from a sportsman.

From wiki:
Sudo, following his retirement, transitioned into a career in entertainment as a Japanese singer, composer,[4] choreographer, actor, professional calligrapher and author. He is the producer, director, and former lead vocalist of the music group World Order,[5] which is known for their techno music style and highly synchronised robotic choreography. His philosophy is "We are all one."

Bisping, Moose, Black Beast, Lando Vannata, Dom Cruz. Daniel Cormier.

Would include Conor but his recent stuff is horrendous.

Personally I like Cowboys. He does whatever tf he wants, drinks a lot of beer, etc. Cowboy just seems like a normal guy, he likes to drink, rock climb and fight.

Back