Which fighter, if he left the UFC, would make you less interested in the UFC?

Nobody. No single fighter is gonna make me care less about the sport, sure losign Silva or GSP might take some of the steam out of big fight cards but I'd still have the same interest in the other champs and top guys in the sport and all new guys coming up.

Mauricio Shogun Rua, Jose Aldo, KZ, Penn (this already sort of happened)

None, they are all going to leave eventually. Better and brighter fights will happen with the new generations.

[For the sake of nerd]That is until the uprising![For the sake of nerd]

MMA is just exciting so I'll continue to watch, my dad got me into it when Royce was doing his thing and then Anderson Highlights got me back into it around 07. Will be sad to see him retire but there will always be exciting fighters.

Fedor never signed so they never had the best fighter.

Except he isn't the best anymore and hasn't been for awhile...

Anderson Silva and then maybe Dan Henderson

Chael, Pat Barry, and Chris Leben.

actually none, i watch ufc for the fights not the fighters....granted i am a fan of particular personalities and fighting styles, there will always be someone new to fill the void... I mean when randy and chuck retired, it wasnt that big of a deal as far as the ufc product itself....

its going to be real weird when joe rogan retires or leaves the ufc lol.....

Jones, the kid is unreal. I've accepted that Silva will retire soon.

Second is a tie between Lauzon and JDS. Love watching both of them fight.

Once Wand hangs'm up there's gonna be a rough spell.. Same goes for Anderson and GSP.

Fortunately there are some other really good fighters and up and comers that will carry the sport upon any great's absence and in time become great themselves.. Less interested in UFC? It's not impossible, but the interest in MMA isn't going anywhere.

anderson, GSP , and Jones

i feel like when GSP and anderson leave the UFC's popularity will decline greatly.

or Aldo will become the new big name for the casuals

Back