Which fighter, if he left the UFC, would make you less interested in the UFC?

GSP and Silva.

Although those divisions will become very very interesting after their departure.

Fedor never signed so they never had the best fighter.

You mean this guy?

FedorvsHendo.gif

From the looks of it, it's a good thing he didn't sign.

Jones, if he left it would take most of viewing and interest away as well as Cain.

I'll be sad when Rampage leaves. Can't go so far to say that I'll like the UFC a whole lot less, but I will find it a real pity.

If I may answer a similar but different question, I would watch another org, say Bellator, if they were to lure Anderson or Aldo away.

GSP, JDS, Lyoto and my other favorites but I would miss Anderson as well. His fights are something special.

I would still watch but it wouldn

No one, I just like watching fights. I have a handful of favorites (check the sig) and if any of them left I would be bummed out, but I wouldn't lose interest in watching the UFC. If a guy like Jim Miller left, then I would lose interest in he lightweight division, but I would still pay attention to it.

shogun, wanderlei, spider, korean zombie, stun gun, overeem, diaz brothers

I'd probably have to go with Lauzon. One of, if not the most entertaining fighters on the roster.

Anderson Silva by lightyears. Love him or hate him, when you hear "It's dark, and hell is hot..." you know that you'll see someone seemingly defy the laws of human capability. While guys like Jones and GSP are legendary or destined for it, Anderson does things in the cage that other human beings simply cannot do.

I think with most fans that if one fighter left it won't change there feeling of the UFC. That is what makes the UFC so strong.

Jon Jones

If he left, he would leave a huge void, especially given how young he still is and how much potential his career has.

Other really dominant fighters like Anderson will leave a hole, but he's old enough that I'm certainly prepared if/when he announces his retirement.

Last edited:
Back