Which Fighter Has The Most Overrated "Power" In Their Hands?

bogeyj

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor 100%.

people act like his left hand is a death touch....it really isn't. Conor has never really been a one-punch-go-to-sleep kind of KO artist (he's more of a TKO guy as Jeremy Stephens put it). The Aldo fight really skewed perceptions on Conor's power. Aldo ran straight into it which made his left look more powerful than it actually is. Everyone he's fought above FW took his left pretty well, with the exception of Eddie (which has more to do with Eddie shrinking under the bright lights and losing confidence in himself than Conor's power being too devastating for him).

100% not Conor

Eddie hadn’t been finished by strikes in 9 years before the Conor fight, Dustin is extremely durable, only been KO’d once at LW. Khabib has obviously never lost let alone been seriously hurt or stunned.

Last edited:
I always thought they overhyped greg hardy's power.

Francis Ngannou

I met him at an airport washroom once. He posts up at the urinal next to me like some weirdo, whips his dick out and starts pissing, and I peek over to get a look at that massive BBC, but instead... Oh man, very sad.

Anyway, I comment to him about it and he decks me from behind, cheap shot as I'm still pissing...

I wake up a few moments later with my face covered in my own urinal piss, but I didn't have any pain in my head or face. Completely overrated power.

Back