Which fighter do you want to see Cruz fight? Dillashaw rematch, Faber 3, Barao, or Sterling?

Who do you want to see Cruz fight next?

• Total voters
Voted Dillasaw, but we all know the UFC doesn't do instant rematches if the first fight was close. Taking that into consideration, the ideal scenario is probably Cruz/Faber III and Dillashaw/Assuncao II for the shot, if Assuncao is healthy.

? they do fights that promote

The most deserving should be Assunçao but he is nowhere to be found,so the best option is Cruz-Dillashaw 2. And I think Barao already announced he's moving up to 145.

I want to see him beat up TJ worse (I thought Cruz clearly won) but I see him fighting Urijah

I'd like to see him fight Faber next, the trash talk before would be glorious

dillishaw... all those other guys are not in the same league.. and its obvious.

I want to finally see Assuncao fighting for the title. He rides a big win streak and he actually beat a former champion. I believe that Sterling should fight someone in the top 5 next. Renan Barao should get at least 2 wins before he can challenge a belt again. But, because Assuncao is injured all the time, it will be probably Faber III. Yay...

Even though he doesn't really deserve a title shot right now, I'll feel robbed if we never get to see Cruz vs Barao

Would be interested to see him vs Barao just because it's something different, but TJ got robbed and is absolutely the most deserving.

I voted for Fabre they have bad blood so to speak and this fight was supposed to go down ages ago .
Barao is supposed to be moving up in weight isn't he (would still love to see the fight but he just coming off a loss )
Assuncao would be great but he's been out for far to long and needs a tune up fight imo
Sterling is great but i think he needs a little more experience before being able to handle a title fight , maybe a fight with assuncao for his return bout .
TJ did put on a hell of a fight against Cruz but i think that it's always good to have at least one fight between rematches

Hmm. while i admire Cruz ability to avoid being hit this comes at the expense of being unable to watch him compete as it looks like sparing to me.

Anyone other than Faber and Barao is ok for me.

How can I,how can anyone,get excited for a title fight knowing that the champ will easily dominate?

Only fools believe Faber or Barao is in the same league with Cruz at this point

Cruz's biggest money fights, and the most interesting fights for him are at 145.

Cruz vs Fabor doesn't interest me at all.
Cruz vs tj 2 would be same as 1

Unfortunately any fight will probably go 5 rounds and end in a decision.

starpillow1.jpg

Last edited:
If the rumors are true and aljo vs almeida is on, how is that not a #1 contender fight. Raphael needs another fight imo. He's been out too long. That leaves tj and Faber. Tj deserves it more imo. Faber has lost all his ufc title shots and he will get smoked by cruz

Probably will be Faber for the story but he will get wrecked. Dillashaw/Assuncao 2 and Aljo/Almeida should happen with the next challenger coming from that.

Barao is moving up to 145. Frankie Edgar needs a title shot, like now, and I'd love to see Dom vs Frankie.

The fight I really wanna see is Cruz x Mouse II

Both of them has nothing to prove and a rematch would be more interesting than any fight they can do in their divisions

Whoever the fastest runner is, I guess. Cruz backpedals the whole time and whoever can chase him down has his number.

Back