Which fighter can you in real life beat

I’d give Tate a hell of a fight before she gets me in full mount

Every sherdogger can beat CM Punk, even the hyper manlet @Regal Boy

I'd bounce CM punks head off the canvas and then tell him to sign his wife over to me because she's a keeper

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He's banging her in real life, you're banging her in an imaginary scenario on sherdog forum.

You make him seem Alpha.

Considering I have a crippling disease and i can't even open a bottle of water sometimes. i'd say none of them haha. but back in the day all of them for sure. easily. all 1st round flying ko's or flying subs. i'm pretty much iron man, hulk, and thor combined..... with stephen hawkings

Verbally at a presser or a roast comedy show? You match us up, everyone would know I can't beat them in a fight, so it would be obvious hot air with zero intrigue and speculation to back me up. It'd be too easy to dismiss me.

But in a roast battle... fucking all of them.

I could beat Conor Mcgregor in a cardiovascular exercise competition. HAHAHAHAHAAH

Please, for some.of you guys claim able to beat ufc fighter in physical combat, if that's the case you'll be now making money inside the octagon. Kimbo Slice was weak in comparison to UFC fighter and I cannot even beat Kimbo, farrrr from it. I just know how to throw punch better than most the average guys, or better than most maybe all people at my office lol but UFC fighter is on top one percent, combat wise they are on the tip of the pyramid.

Back