Which fight will Khabib vs Conor resemble?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
DC vs. Anderson Silva - Will Khabib just takedown Conor at will but go easy on the ground?

GSP vs Dan Hardy - Will Khabib show that he is a better overall MMA fighter everywhere and come close to finishing him?

Cain vs. JDS II & 3 - Will Khabib just maul Conor everywhere?

I think it will resemble the Khabib vs Conor replay

Cain vs JDS.

Conor can KO Khabib like JDS KOed Cain
but Khabib can destroy Conor on the ground like JDS vs Cain 2,3

What is it with these dumb threads. You think we are clairvoyants or something?

DC vs. Anderson Silva - Will Khabib just takedown Conor at will but go easy on the ground?

GSP vs Dan Hardy - Will Khabib show that he is a better overall MMA fighter everywhere and come close to finishing him?

Cain vs. JDS II & 3 - Will Khabib just maul Conor everywhere?
Frankie vs Yair

My first guess was gsp vs condit
A pure domination feom khabib with one moment when connor will lend something big but that wont be enough

Conor vs Aldo or eddie,brutal beating on the feet which makes everyone shit on khabib and say he is a bum and he never had a chance or him rushing in and getting clipped

I really dont think khabib is all that,we see a bunch of people fear the ground and as a result panic and swing wildy and end up off balance and get clinched and takendown.I think conor will be cool carm and collected and use his angles and pick his shots and frankly expose khabibs striking.

I was thinking Silva Sonnen one. Anderson was the best striker the division had seen, but was taken down at will. But he is a black belt, so maybe take down defense is an afterthought to him. It will be first priority of Connor's camp.

Khabib is gonna swoop in and snatch his soul...
giphy.gif

Ron X Holly

Undefeated grappler will look lost to far superior footwork

Back