Which fight will be better?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Mousasi (c) vs MacDonald
Nurmagomedov (c) vs McGregor

Fun fact:
- Mousasi headlined in his UFC debut with Conor being on the facebook prelims.
- Rory already showed he can give you a great fight on a McGregor PPV vs. Lawler.

I am more interested in The Dreamcatcher fighting The Red King.

The UFC fight.

Who knows which fight will be better from a technical point of view, a purist point of view, whatever.

But you damn well know which fight is gonna be "better" in terms of excitement. And isn't excitement ultimately what fighting is all about?

mousasi vs mcdonald, easy

conor will just ko khabob in 12 seconds

let's see how good is conor off his back against khabib

I think Conor vs. Khabib is the one I'm most excited for, but both are cracking fights

If I had to guess than Moose and Rory will be the better fight as far as being more competitive and all over the place,while Khabib vs Conor is the bigger fight and the one i'm more excited for.I think Rory being a one and done (for now) at MW takes away from the overall significance of that fight.

Khabib vs Conor is probably going to be Khabib ragdolling Conor for 25 minutes or until Conor folds or Conor getting an early finish while Moose vs Rory should be a bit of a war and likely for 5 rounds.I could see Moose and Rory having a slow technical stand up fight too but I think it should get crazy at times.Who knows though,that's why we like mma because it's extremely unpredictable.

One thing that's true is half the people here saying they are more excited for Moose vs Rory are just saying that cause it's cooler.

FIGHT is mousasi and rory, should take longer. khabib mcgregor is either early KO by mcgregor or khabib pounding him and mcgregor giving his neck early

Mousasi (c) vs MacDonald
Nurmagomedov (c) vs McGregor

Fun fact:
- Mousasi headlined in his UFC debut with Conor being on the facebook prelims.
- Rory already showed he can give you a great fight on a McGregor PPV vs. Lawler.
Mousasi

I’ll take the fight that’s not a guaranteed LNP clinic that goes to UD “and still”

Khabib vs McGregor will end violently one way or another.

I believe the other fight will be Rory spamming TDs with Mousasi defending them and landing his jab all night en route to a decision victory.

Back