Which fight saved you as a fan?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Steerpike, Aug 22, 2019.

1. thobra

thobra Red Belt

I am a bit bored now, seeing the way the HW division has turned out. Prime champ Arlovski And Sylvia would destroy all of these fools.

I expect my interest to turn back very soon with Nate vs Jorge.

2. Pancake Sprawl

Pancake Sprawl WAR IGOR!!!11

i will always love the fights, even boring ones, i always learn something but the UFC as an organization and the politics and bullshit involved in the rankings and such has turned me off of UFC specifically for some years now and it all culminated with Conor basically being allowed to do whatever he wanted.

3. kevinramsdell

kevinramsdell Brown Belt

Costa/Romero and Adesanya/Gastelum were great for the sport in what’s been a really weak year.

Cejudos title triumph wins have been great to see as well despite how cringe he is to hear speak.

4. waldywaldy

waldywaldy lol motherfuckers

The peak of Strikeforce. Particularly Diaz vs Daley. I lost interest for a while but that shit was fucking electrifying

Steerpike likes this.
  5. VinceArch

VinceArch Venom in the veins. Yellow Card

Never been at a point where I need to be saved. Some of these other soy boy beta cucks might need Jon or Conor every single month to make them tune in but I'm glad I can watch a fight and instead of bitching and complaining actually enjoy it.