Which fight makes more money now Khabib vs GSP...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or Khabib rematch with Conor? Just wondering!

Who fucking cares?

Dana, is that you?

Conor means more money, if that's all that matters.

Holy christ, is @Zebra Cheeks watching every thread?
tenor.gif

Shouldn't be about the money .. should be the best matchup

Khabib should move up after the Justin fight ..

GSP not fighting anymore

Shouldn't be about the money .. should be the best matchup

Khabib should move up after the Justin fight ..

GSP not fighting anymore

It's prize fighting. It should ALWAYS be about the money.

Khabib has never really been a huge pay-per-view draw, despite the conventional wisdom on here that he is.

McGregor is the big pay-per-view draw with Jon Jones being a very distant second. George might be the GOAT MMA fighter, he is not even in the same stratosphere as McGregor when it comes to selling a fight.

In Russia, as we'll as some other European countries, the entire card is shown for free. The UFC obviously gets paid a substantial amount of money for this, but that money is coming from television executives and not casual fans.

So McGregor - Khabib would sell infinitely more;.

Khabib vs Mayweather would make most but it doesnt mean that's the fight to make

Khabib vs Justin next. Feed GSP to Usman if he still wants to fight

Khabib vs Justin next. Feed GSP to Usman if he still wants to fight

Bro? GSP ain't coming back.
I'm sorry he banged your Mom, but you'll never heal from it if you continue to hang on to that memory.

source.gif

Seems like only a few months ago me and you were getting it on on the OT and now your a mod, when did they make you a mod?
Sounds about right haha. I used to post in there back in 2018 but have mostly been a heavies poster for awhile. It was about a month ago

conor vs khabib is the biggest pay day in mma history. the race baiting conor is back and his fan boys will eat it up as they promoting build up goes along.

his fan boys will say khabib he gone smoke you cause he wont have that balloon foot to hold him back

Back