Which fight from 239 are you most looking forward to watching?

Which fight from 239 are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Really like the ngannou/jds fight.. good test for Francis

I'm probably in the minority but I just dont see " the awesome card" that people are seeing.Im not saying it's a bad card but I have a good idea of the outcomes of most. I mean , I dont know what to expect from Luke anymore .... he could get caught in any fight even though hes a beast. Surprisingly, Holm has the boxing chops to at least hang with Nunes and probably (from a mental stand point) fighting Amanda in a decent scenario coming off her legendary stoppage of the Borg.
I see Jones, Ben and Francis winning. Fans will say JDS/ NGANNOU fight looks awesome but I have this sinking feeling Francis puts Santos out within a round and a half. We'll see.

Split between Rockhold vs Jan and Askren vs Masivdal. Voted Askren vs Masvidal.

Normally JDS vs Ngannou would be on top of my list but after Ngannou vs Lewis and after watching JDS cruise to a UD a couple times I am not confident in it being a goliath fight to the death.

Every fight so far is really interesting

Even edmen vs marshman & Diego vs chiesa are great

Overall looking forward for to Santos vs Jon the most

The GOAT in action is always the fight I look forward to. Also really looking forward to seeing whether JDS can keep his resurgence momentum.

Edit: Strong card overall.

Amanda vs Holly.

I like both women, but Holly is an actual favourite of mine. So, definitely this fight is the big one for me.

Which fight gets you most excited for the PPV?
1. Ngannou/JDS: Holy shit this one has me hard. I have no clue what will happen and I LOVE it!!!!!!
2. Askren/Masvidal: On paper an easy fight for Askren, but Masvidal is the type to surprise people
3. Rockhold/Jan: Rockhold's first fight at LHW, and against a good striker who can KO him
4. Jones/Santos: I'm a fan of Santos, but unfortunantly Jones is too much of an overwhelming favorite
5. Nunes/Holm: Best WBW fight possible right now, but a step below the other fights

1. Nunes vs Holm: Because I feel that Holm has the strength to shook the world once again.

2. Ngannou vs JDS: This one is gonna be great, I can't wait.

Nunes vs Holm. Because it seems unpredictable on paper; Holm showed new found aggression and grappling game against the amazon that is Megan Anderson.

Nunes can either bang it out looking for a round 1 knock out, grapple and ground and pound, or be a technical striker. Which are mostly styles that Holm is effective against; if you bum rush her she'll most likely get out of the way and ish ish you. You try to take her down, she'll stuff the takedown and take YOU down, hard to keep her down too. Technical striking is what could give her the most issues, and Nunes' cardio is still suspect: Can she pierce up Holm (who moves around a lot and never gets tired) for five full rounds? Really intriguing match up, and pretty much the only non rematch bout left for Nunes .

Interest out of 10

Jones/Santos - 8
Nunes/Holm - 3
Askren/Masvidal - 7
Ngannou/JDS - 7
Rockhold/Blachowicz - 6

Ima jizz my pants if Jorge knocks Ben into next week. But i fear the fight may be boring as fuck.

Jsd vs ngunna is straight fire. I hope to god it doesnt end TOO quickly.

Back