Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

• Total voters
Too bad his performances aren't purely based on his win loss record, leaving your little math equation completely useless.
Actually, that's exactly what win/loss records are for. To determine the performance of athletes.

shogun or BJ, it's one of them but those 2 are above by a fuckin mile based on consistency i'd imagine.

What foul sorcery is this?

Lol... It's an option that can be chosen when creating a poll. Most polls don't have it as it's not the default setting. Check out the snip below...

upload_2016-12-27_20-21-34.png

BJ Penn

Pulver I - Saved by the bell
Uno II - Robbed
Machida - Size, Robbed
GSP I - Robbed
Hughes II - freak rib injury, saved by the bell
GSP II - Grease
Edgar I - Robbed
Edgar II - Unmotivated
Fitch - BJ won 1 and 2 and 3 was not a 10-8
Rory/Diaz/Edgar III - Past his prime

BJ never lost imo

The worst example of this by a factor of at least 100 is Anderson fans with the Weidman loses, half of Sherdog was talking the most shameful fanboy nonsense imaginable back then.

Its calmed down a bit since then with the majority of Andersons fanbase jumping ship to Jon Jones and those who remain becoming a bit more sensible talking about potential physical decline rather than "not taking the fight seriously".

Back