Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

• Total voters
Bj penn fans piss me off

Remembering the time bj was motivated and his prime how he is the best when he is motivated lol

Back in the day none of Shogun's losses were legit apparently. Bad knee Shogun. I voted for Shogun.

Shogun and Fedor's fanbase are the worst ever regarding excuses. Conor's nuthugghers came along quickly though.

Shogun and Mousasi.

The "lucky" guillotine from Sonnen blew my mind. I couldn't believe the mental gymnastics used to deny Shogun got beat by the better fighter that night.

Its not the frequency of the excuses its the absurdity that counts.

I don't know but the people voting for Conor are doing so out of spite, not any objective measure of excuse making. If you put a gun to my head then it's probably the Diaz brothers or BJ Penn.

Oh, diaz fans for sure. I am a diaz fan, so I know what I'm talking about.

Whoosh....
No. I got it.

Just pointing out that your point, at its TRUE extreme(discounting everything after his first lose), still leaves 80% of his career, not 5%.

Lets see how good your math is with this word problem. Is it more ridiculous to use excuses and revisionism to discount 10 years and 33 fights of a career or 1 year and 3 fights?

shogun or penn.

primarily because they both lose a alot.

conner fans mad3 excuses, but he only has one loss for now.

i voted shogun and thought of penn based on sheer volume of pissy, crying, excuse making fans.

lol. i remember shogun coming to UFC as "uncrowned champ" and best LHW in the world, and got handled and subbed by a reality star and cop. lol

No. I got it.

Just pointing out that your point, at its TRUE extreme(discounting everything after his first lose), still leaves 80% of his career, not 5%.

Lets see how good your math is with this word problem. Is it more ridiculous to use excuses and revisionism to discount 10 years and 33 fights of a career or 1 year and 3 fights?
Too bad his performances aren't purely based on his win loss record, leaving your little math equation completely useless.

I still get triggered by Shogun fans, Forest was a better fighter that night that's why he beat him, fuc all y'all

Fedor ones were bad, Anderson was just plain denial

Surprisingly Conor fans actually all just disappeared after his first loss, their excuses came after he won the second Nate fight with the super heavyweight Nate.

Shogun and Wand have never lost so don't know why they are in the list

Back