Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

• Total voters
About what I expected.

It's not even close.

EDIT...

To the clown that voted GSP. He lost two fights. He fucked up in one. Got caught in the other. What excuses are GSP fans supposed to make ? He lost. But the re-matches gave us a truer version of reality. GSP was better. But, not the first time he fought those guys. It happens. But no GSP fan is making excuses. That's ludicrous. Fucking up, and getting caught are reality. His fault he lost ...Period.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Why don't you make a poll and see if ONE person agrees with that?

Is it worse to argue that a fighter won a close fight, or to make excuses for a fighter that clearly lost?

Save the time, skip the poll, you're wrong.
At least the fighter making excuses has accepted the fact that they lost the fight. The latter is still in denial.

Shogun and Fedor. Shoguns fans are the absolute worse though.

I'm an Anderson nut hugger. I think our excuses are valid. He WAS clowning around when he got KTFO and the leg break was a fluke. He was robbed against Bisping and Cormier is just a terrible match up for him.

How objective.

Anderson nuthuggers have excuses for all of his 100 losses

All fans make excuses.

I always thought the Ronda excuse was funny. "She was too busy doing media and making movies!" So where are all the movies, Joe?

idk has to be between BJ and Shogun fans

Picked Shogun just cause the Pride fanboys basically had a meltdown after every loss.

Was Penn fans. Now its Diaz fans

Fedor fans for sure. According to them there is only about 5% of his career which is allowed to be analysed when assessing him as a fighter.

Spider fans and it ain't even close. "He was clowning " "Weidman won by default due to fluke"

There are no flukes in combat. You prevail or you don't.

At least the fighter making excuses has accepted the fact that they lost the fight. The latter is still in denial.

You wanna make a poll? And bet on it?

AV? Sig? Full Kit? Cash?
All of the above?

We're all as guilty as each other in doing this, the fan base that can't admit it are the most pathetic.

I have always disliked GSP and his diehard fans but he shouldnt be on this list.

Fedor fans for sure. According to them there is only about 5% of his career which is allowed to be analysed when assessing him as a fighter.
Yeah. Cause 31-1(1NC) is 5% of 36-4(1NC).

33/41=5%
YEAH MATH!!!

Shogun fans can be brutal to listen to after a loss.

Everyone had an excuse for Anderson when he lost.

Conor's loss to Nate was annoying because of how many fucking excuse threads popped up on here.

We're all as guilty as each other in doing this, the fan base that can't admit it are the most pathetic.

I'm actually not really a fan of any fighters as I am a fan of MMA as a whole. I just like to see who the best fighter is. I like to watch certain fighters more than others based on their styles but I don't really care who wins or loses.

For example I look forward to watching Jon Jones fight, because he's arguably the best talent to ever compete and he hasn't been beaten yet, but if he were to lose his next fight I could care less.

I don't look at mma like I do Football, Baseball, or Hockey where I have my favorite teams I root for based on my region. I guess in short I'm a fan of fighting not fighters.

Back