Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

Which fight fans are the most infamous for making excuses for their favorite fighter's losses?

• Total voters
I say this with absolute love, Anderson fans.

-fluke punch
-fluke break
-wasn't in his prime yet
-was past his prime (we Fedor fans can't hate on this)
-bad dick pills

Honorary mention (but not a loss)
-hurt ribs

TS is a GSP hater and/or is trolling.

Not at all. GSP imo is the goat. I just figured I'd add him, because he has a rabid fan base like the rest of the fighters on the list. There were a lot of excuses made about the Hughes and serra loss when it went down. It's moot though because he avenged both of them.

Not at all. GSP imo is the goat. I just figured I'd add him, because he has a rabid fan base like the rest of the fighters on the list.
He's lost twice. The first time as an underdog. He avenged his two losses. Seems like a moot point that will only generate negative discussion about why he's on the list.

Shogun and Fedor. Shoguns fans are the absolute worse though.

I'm an Anderson nut hugger. I think our excuses are valid. He WAS clowning around when he got KTFO and the leg break was a fluke. He was robbed against Bisping and Cormier is just a terrible match up for him.

BJ Penn. That stupid 'motivated' BJ shit always cracked me up. As if there are some fights he spent the entire camp saying "no I'm not doing anything. I'm not motivated to win this one"

He's lost twice. The first time as an underdog. He avenged his two losses. Seems like a moot point that will only generate negative discussion about why he's on the list.

I actually just edited that it was a moot point into my post. You seem awfully sensitive about GSP though. Just relax the poll will reflect what people feel. If he doesn't deserve to be on there than he won't get any votes.

The latter is even worse.

Why don't you make a poll and see if ONE person agrees with that?

Is it worse to argue that a fighter won a close fight, or to make excuses for a fighter that clearly lost?

Save the time, skip the poll, you're wrong.

He isn't included on the list, but I can justify a case for Johny Hendricks to be undefeated right now.

Rick Story Loss - Hendricks won this fight but like we know, Las Vegas judging never give him justice he deserves so they robbed him of a decision, Hendricks won two rounds of the three.

Georges St Pierre - Hendricks put an ass whooping on him even though he didn't even try his best, 70% power was enough to get the win and AGAIN Las Vegas judges didn't give him the decision, Pierre than retired due to fear of an immediate rematch

Robbie Lawler - Do I need to repeat myself? he won the first fight and Las Vegas judging woke up and realised they made a mistake of not robbing him again, so they made up for it in the rematch even though Hendricks won that fight to

Kelvin Gastelum - Hendricks was weakened by the dear meet contained in the training camp, weight cutting then made that worse and still gave him a tough fight

So yeah NOBODY has beaten Johny Hendricks at his best, so it's just a matter of time before he gets the belt again

Tito himself made the most excuses.

As far as fans, Shoguns are prob the worst (even tho i'm one of them) Conor's fans talked a bunch of BS when he lost too... 3rd would be BJ Penn
So true about Tito.

It's gotta be BJ

Loss to Hughes - dislocated a bunch of ribs
1st loss to GSP - fucking robbery!
2nd loss to GSP - he greased damnit, fucking grease!
1st Edgar loss - another fucking robbery!
2nd Edgar loss - goddamit, he was robbed again!
Draw with Fitch - totally kicked Jon's ass for 2 rounds, 10-8 3rd round is bullshit!
Loss to Diaz - wasn't motivated
Loss to Rory - Rory was too big
3rd Edgar loss - his camp totally fucked up his style

He isn't included on the list, but I can justify a case for Johny Hendricks to be undefeated right now.

Rick Story Loss - Hendricks won this fight but like we know, Las Vegas judging never give him justice he deserves so they robbed him of a decision, Hendricks won two rounds of the three.

Georges St Pierre - Hendricks put an ass whooping on him even though he didn't even try his best, 70% power was enough to get the win and AGAIN Las Vegas judges didn't give him the decision, Pierre than retired due to fear of an immediate rematch

Robbie Lawler - Do I need to repeat myself? he won the first fight and Las Vegas judging woke up and realised they made a mistake of not robbing him again, so they made up for it in the rematch even though Hendricks won that fight to

Kelvin Gastelum - Hendricks was weakened by the dear meet contained in the training camp, weight cutting then made that worse and still gave him a tough fight

So yeah NOBODY has beaten Johny Hendricks at his best, so it's just a matter of time before he gets the belt again

LOL. His worst beating was from YELP. No recovering from that shit.

wsk8k5.jpg

Back