Which fight do you want the most

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Inoue vs Rey Vargas
lopez vs Davis
spence vs Crawford

Top two would be Spence/Bud and Lopez/Davis then Inoue/Vargas, mostly because I would've rather seen Inoue/Nery before the latter moved up.

Spence/Crawford
Loma/Berchelt
Kosei/Mthalane
Teo/Tank/Haney any combo
Beterbiev/Canelo
Inoue/SSR - not interested in Casimero as some lol
Shakur/Warrington

Was looking forward to Estrada/Roman 2 but hard to see Roman winning at this point

Top two would be Spence/Bud and Lopez/Davis then Inoue/Vargas, mostly because I would've rather seen Inoue/Nery before the latter moved up.
Nery was a beast but looked like garbage in his last fight. Inoue is too consistent for him

Nery was a beast but looked like garbage in his last fight. Inoue is too consistent for him

True, but I suspect that also had something to do with moving up to superbantam and losing the size/strength advantage he's used to having. Doesn't speak particularly well of his skill as a boxer but I think his physicality at 118 had the potential to make things interesting.

Tyson Fury vs Michael Hunter - Supposedly there's a slim chance that Hunter is in the mix for the Dec. 5 fight. I don't believe it for a minute ( it's going to be a no-hoper like Kabayel or Takam ) but I'd love to see the fight. Hunter does great against much bigger heavyweights & I think he could give Fury problems. I think Fury's people know it too which is why this fight will never happen.

Hrgovic vs Gassiev - I'd love to see a crossroads fight between the Croatian sensation & the former cruiserweight champion. I think it would be a terrific fight.

Dave Allen vs "Kingpin" Johnson - I'd like to see this one just for shits & giggles. I like both heavyweights & I think it would be an entertaining scrap. Allen is a walk-in banger with dreams of becoming a contender & Johnson is a skilled journeyman spoiler who has the skills to derail Allen if motivated to do so.

Inoue is my favorite fighter on that list and Spence/Crawford is the biggest fight but I really want to see Lopez and Davis throw punches at each other.

Lopez vs Davis is the fight to make but it won't happen this year.

Inoue vs Rey Vargas
lopez vs Davis
spence vs Crawford

out of those 3 I’d love to see bud vs spence. However thats about as likely to happen as Andy Ruiz running a sub 10 second 100ms

Canelo vs bivol

that’s an interesting fight. I think I’d have to favour bivol but certainly wouldn’t discount canelo

The fight I really want to see is bivol vs beterbiev

Back