Which fight are you looking forward to most this weekend?

Which fight are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mattandbenny

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looking at the card there are 4 'showcse' fights:

Cerrone vs. Oliveira
Carneiro vs. Brunson
Lineker vs. Garbrandt
Kawajiri vs. Bermudez

Which one are you looking forward to most? Personally i can't wait for Lineker vs. Garbrandt - That one could be dynamite!

Lineker vs. Garbrandt, the only fight which could put one of them in the top 10 of that division

Hands down cody and lineker. A toss up for me on who wins that one.

Bermudez vs Kawajiri may become a wild brawl as many Bermudez fights tend to be. But Lineker vs Garbrandt should be FOTN. Also Brunson vs Carneiro may equally become a first round KO or a decision snoozer.

bunch of miss-matches on this card. even Lineker vs. Garbrandt is a miss-match, Lineker will win with ease. main event is a miss match too.

Battle of the cow rustlers. Want to see how Cerrone responds to that ass whooping RDA put on him.

Bermudez vs Kawajiri may become a wild brawl as many Bermudez fights tend to be.

Can't imagine Kawajiri being in a wild brawl - since he's signed for UFC his fights have been mediocre at best.

I voted for the Lineker fight I'm watching any fight that kid's involved in he has unreal power for his size and swings for the fences, love the power shots to the body he uses as well

I voted for the Lineker fight I'm watching any fight that kid's involved in he has unreal power for his size and swings for the fences, love the power shots to the body he uses as well

Lineker fight is off.

So Bermudez vs Kawa

Lineker vs. Garbrandt, the only fight which could put one of them in the top 10 of that division
The fight is out. Lineker is sick or something.

Cowboy vs Cowboy should be fun. But I think Cowboy will be too much for Cowboy and it will be one sided.

The fight is out. Lineker is sick or something.

Cowboy vs Cowboy should be fun. But I think Cowboy will be too much for Cowboy and it will be one sided.

I'm actually gutted that Lineker is out now. Was really looking forward to this fight.

But lol at your prediction, I see Cowboy posing some problems for Cowboy but I think it'll still be a fairly competitive fight. I say Cowboy defeats Cowboy by 3rd or 4th round tko

Lineker fight is off.

So Bermudez vs Kawa

Haha I just saw that 5 minutes after posting...so weak

I'd have to agree with Bermudez vs Kawa then b/c the American cowboy is going to school the Brazilian one

Back