Which Fans are Worse???

Jones fans don't feel the need to make 104104100 threads about Jones a day.

Jones haters, on the other hand...

and still; PED free

I'm actually not a jones hater nor am I particularly a fan - I just saw an opportunity to make you rise and it seemed to work

Jones fans are the worst.

The worst posters on sherdog are Jones fans (Ovary Hugger, FallonFox).

The Overeem train a few years back was pretty ridiculous.

Conor's.

He leap frogged Edgar, and if he can wreck Aldo (not likely), he will silence doubters.

There's been a lot of bad, bad, fans over the years Fedoronites were God awful, but were hard to dispute at times because Fedor was a great fighter.

But the McGregor bunch are just f*king too much at times I feel like i'm at a 1 Direction concert in certain threads with thousands of screaming & crying girlz. The vast majority with join dates of 2013/14 which tells me Conor McGregor is the starter kit fighter for the new casual fan headbands, wrist bands, & Conor stickers included in package.

Jones fans are the worst.

The worst posters on sherdog are Jones fans (Ovary Hugger, FallonFox).

You got some nut sack son to open up a fake account to call out two posters, MAN UP son! Don't hide & snipe that's just weak.

All the McGoat and Connor Bless hipster meme dweebs are by far the worst.

GOAT has to be Positive Balance with BJ Penn. That was one epic meltdown when BJ lost to Frankie.

There's been a lot of bad, bad, fans over the years Fedoronites were God awful, but were hard to dispute at times because Fedor was a great fighter.

But the McGregor bunch are just f*king too much at timesI feel like i'm at a 1 Direction concert in certain threads with thousands of screaming & crying girlz. The vast majority with join dates of 2013/14 which tells me Conor McGregor is the starter kit fighter for the new casual fan headbands, wrist bands, & Conor stickers included in package.

This. I don't know if they're trolling or what, but it rustles me.

Conor haters are the worst. And i say that as someone who hopes and thinks Aldo will crush him

But the McGregor bunch are just f*king too much at times I feel like i'm at a 1 Direction concert in certain threads with thousands of screaming & crying girlz. The vast majority with join dates of 2013/14 which tells me Conor McGregor is the starter kit fighter for the new casual fan headbands, wrist bands, & Conor stickers included in package.

how I imagine Conor fanboys after reading this post...

giphy.gif

Back