Which European fighter will most likely be Champion in 2015 ?

As a european myself i'm gonna be rooting for all of them, but i think it's most likely gonna be Khabib. His pressure and wrestling ist just from another planet, but pettis is almost a complete fighter right now. if he's really focussing on wrestling and askren is there for him all training camp it's a toss up.

I really hope the Conor Hype continues, but i don't think he's gonna beat Aldo. Unfortunately

Gus has to beat Rumble first, i'm not even sure if he's able to do that. In a rematch with Jones he's gonna get crushed. I think Cormier is still the second best LHW out there and i belive the storys about Jones was overlooking Gus for their first fight and now he's gonna proof it shouldnt be that close in the first place

None of them. Amurica will remain champion! Aldo will lose his title to Chad Mendes the third time.

Style-wise, I find Khabib to be the biggest threat. It won't be pretty, but I think he's got the most realistic chance.

1) Gustafsson
2) Khabib
3) Mc-G

Gustafsson will beat Jones if he gets the match. Too dangerous to keep it short.

Mcgregor has a good shot against Aldo who will be forced to fight very differently from his recent fights, we might even get to see vintage Aldo break some bones!

Khabib probably won't get the shot, and he's not european, doesn't even know the damn alphabet.

Hard to choose between Khabib & Alex. Think they both win but MOST LIKELY i'd go with Khabib.

I hope they both win besides Khabib, but Khabib is probably the only one who will win.

Khabib will bring the title home to Mother Russia which is by the way in BOTH Europe and Asia!

Back