Which European fighter will most likely be Champion in 2015 ?

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
(Only in mens divisions).

These 3 will eventually fight for the title this year :

- Conor McGregor
- Alexander Gustafsson
- Khabib Nurmagomedov

Conor got his title shot and will probably fight in May-June. Gus and Khabib are both one win away of a title shot.

So what do you think ?

Conor will beat Aldo. Alex is favourite in my mind versus Bones [Although I think Bones might find a way]. Finally, Khabib will beat Pettis [If he gets the shot in 2015].

Conor will be champ. There is a very very good chance Alex will be & Khabib will defeat Pettis if they fight this year.

Also if RDA beats Pettis, we may have Khabib vs RDA II for the belt.

the eagle wins the belt in 2015. gus and conor get crushed by the champs.

hmmm thats a tough one....

i really hope gus knocks jones the f out. but jones is getting better as he ages so i dont know if that will happen

gonna be hard since all 3 champs are young(all 3 under 30) and well rounded killers

Tonight we got to see the Irish people proud of one of their own. However, most HC fans saw an old dog go in the cage against Conor and do what was expected of him. No one thinks that Aldo would be anything like that.

Gus has a hard task against Rumble. Ppl are really thinking that the rematch is just going to happen. Gus has had the easiest set of fights outside of JBJ in the LHW divison. Could not end Thiago or Shogun. Phil sub him as well. I'm really thinking that Jon just had a bad night. The JBJ that fought DC would have killed Gus.

I'm 40/60 on Nurmagomedov. There are holes in Pettis's game, but its hard to really expose them. Prime Fedor and Prime Gomi had weakness the whole time but it took years before a fighter could get the chance and expose them.Pettis is the same in that way.

None of them.

Merica > * (or Brazil, in Aldo's case)

griVdpP.gif

- Conor McGregor
- Alexander Gustafsson
- Khabib Nurmagomedov

Conor got his title shot and will probably fight in May-June. Gus and Khabib are both one win away of a title shot.

So what do you think ?

Gonna be great if Rumble wins since you are already predicting that Gus fights for the title next year.

Gonna be great if Rumble wins since you are already predicting that Gus fights for the title next year.

- I don't predict anything, I ask about what is more likely

- We talk about this year, not next year

- Conor McGregor
- Alexander Gustafsson
- Khabib Nurmagomedov

So what do you think ?

- I don't predict anything, I ask about what is more likely

- We talk about this year, not next year

In red is a prediction.

Gus is not guaranteed a title shot if he loses.

In fact, if he loses, he will more-than-likely not fight for the title in 2015.

So, yes, you are making a prediction.

Actually, Khabib isn't even guaranteed a title shot this year. I would not be surprised if Cerrone gets the shot over him now.

Back