Which do you prefer out of one punch KO's and volume fighters?

The KO is always better than the tko- and certainly the decision. So, I prefer KO artists. I respect and enjoy Max Holloway's work, but I'd prefer a KO, even from Tank Abbott.

We tend to get more of a fight from volume strikers I reckon.

That's because I initially made a typo ;) You're too quick.

Call me Roadrunner lol

tenor.gif

Its much more exciting to me when I know that a guy can finish the fight in less than 2 minutes... like Ngannou or Conor for example. Problem is that those type of fighters go on E if they can’t KO you early. Its a pain to watch them looking like kids fighting their older brother once they gas out.

Its much more exciting to me when I know that a guy can finish the fight in less than 2 minutes... like Ngannou or Conor for example. Problem is that those type of fighters go on E if they can’t KO you early. Its a pain to watch them looking like kids fighting their older brother once they gas out.

Exactly, this is why I do love those kinda fighters but much prefer the high volume fughters as long term we're gonna get a better fight for sure.

I'd probably rather have a good fight like Choi vs Cub as opposed to a quick KO by Ngannou for example (although both are great in their own way).

I just had to google that haha

Takeaway jobs are always the best, might not be the healthiest but they're great though when it's been a long day and you just want something to eat.

Chicken Tikka and chips or kebab meat and chips both with a chilli dip of course lol

doner-meat-chips.jpg

Chilli-Dip.jpg

Everyone's going to be getting hungry now lol

looks interesting.

and schnitzel is just fried pork. Ive tried to cook it myself but I fucked it up too many times. and I don't want to just stuff my face with shitty high calorie food i'll just throw it out if i mess it up.

Vacation in Austria though when I was way younger my dad and I ate that shit all day every day. Friends were like what the fuck why don't you try all the local cuisine and we were like nahhhhhhhhhh. whats the point in trying something else that isn't 10/10.

I like fighters that try to hurt there opponents
I prefer the fighters that try to reason with their opponents and then they hug and just walk back to their locker room.

I prefer the fighters that try to reason with their opponents and then they hug and just walk back to their locker room.
I’d expect nothing less .... you’re likely a baby like the guy in your Av

I’d expect nothing less .... you’re likely a baby like the guy in your Av

Just like that guy in my av i'm undefeated. judges just keep fucking me. and gsp drugged me. and i hate toxic plane water and :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s that paint their toe nails and hair. 209.

looks interesting.

and schnitzel is just fried pork. Ive tried to cook it myself but I fucked it up too many times. and I don't want to just stuff my face with shitty high calorie food i'll just throw it out if i mess it up.

Vacation in Austria though when I was way younger my dad and I ate that shit all day every day. Friends were like what the fuck why don't you try all the local cuisine and we were like nahhhhhhhhhh. whats the point in trying something else that isn't 10/10.

Ha, I'm like that though, I stick to what I like more times than not. I mean I don't mind trying new food (unless it's squid lol) but I do tend to want what I like if you get what I mean haha

I love cub to for what it's worth.. i don't like winning fighters, i like entertaining fighters.. if they win it's a plus..

My favourite volume guy is nick diaz.. off pace, constant punches with great body work.. and then all of a sudden he loads up and the other guy goes "oh shit, while the pitter patter is obnoxious this motherfucker will put me out if i relax"..

Favourite one punch guy is hunt.. zig, zag, paw, analyze, setup, DEATH, walk off..

I love cub to for what it's worth.. i don't like winning fighters, i like entertaining fighters.. if they win it's a plus..

My favourite volume guy is nick diaz.. off pace, constant punches with great body work.. and then all of a sudden he loads up and the other guy goes "oh shit, while the pitter patter is obnoxious this motherfucker will put me out if i relax"..

Favourite one punch guy is hunt.. zig, zag, paw, analyze, setup, DEATH, walk off..

Yeah, that was a good post :)

I completely hear you on all of that, it's good how they keep the fighters on their toes too when they fight like this :)

Yeah, that was a good post :)

I completely hear you on all of that, it's good how they keep the fighters on their toes too when they fight like this :)

Yeah.. true that.. unfortunately it takes a monster chin..

Hunt, nick, max, cub, silva, condit etc all get clipped good at times.. i kind of think it takes a serious chin to fight that kind of fight.. sooner or later you'll run into that monster, fast twitch puncher and as good as you are for 25 minutes he's equally good for 8 minutes.. when that happens your chin better hold up haha..

fighters known for winning decisions based on good cardio primarily.....
i am not a fan

I prefer someone with high fight IQ who can produce either but protect himself while in the act. Few and far in between in this sport.

Yeah.. true that.. unfortunately it takes a monster chin..

Hunt, nick, max, cub, silva, condit etc all get clipped good at times.. i kind of think it takes a serious chin to fight that kind of fight.. sooner or later you'll run into that monster, fast twitch puncher and as good as you are for 25 minutes he's equally good for 8 minutes.. when that happens your chin better hold up haha..

I hear you with the entertaining fighters too, that's why I can totally understand it when people say they love Mike Perry for example, he goes in to fight and entertain win or lose and people like that :)

Ha, I'm like that though, I stick to what I like more times than not. I mean I don't mind trying new food (unless it's squid lol) but I do tend to want what I like if you get what I mean haha

Calamari is probably my favorite food next to schnitzel. You haven't tried that?

and not like shitty rubber band calamari that you find in pizza places the real stuff

Back