Which division is the worst FLW, LHW or HW?

LHW is garbage
HW is lean but still fun
FLW is garbage, lean, not fun, and pointless

dodson was 7 years into his fighting career, dillishaw was 1 year into his

do you not understand the concept of prime?

do you think azevedo is better than aldo? do you think joao paulo is better than renan barao?

thats win means nothing and you knows it
LOL
do you always make such stupid points?
I mean you are that desperate to make such generalization when you know it doesn't work?

Dodson was at the top of the FLW division. He moved up and only lost to two guys who are inside the top 5 of the BW division.

And you try to play like he is a fucking can?
I mean how dishonest are you?

Sooooo loved LHW 2007-12 rampage kos chuck, does tuf with Forrest, gets legkicked to decision loss, rashad kos Forrest, machida shadfaced suga, stole decision from shogun, forced into rematch and is ko, and then Jon Jones arrives destroys shogun, and proceeds to go through top contenders/former champs.. that was a good time

Light heavy is just sad now, especially compared to what it used to be.
LHW is sad but a trillion times better than FW. LHW just had the biggest fight of the year, in Jones DC. FW has never really had anything and with DJ duckin', there never will be.

FLW. At least I can get excited about matchups at LHW and HW, but with FLW? Nope. Not gonna do it.

To watch, FLW. Talent depleted, LHW.

Lhw it's goat is suspended, the best active lhws are either fighting at hw (dc), inactive as fuck (Gus), or retired (Rumble).

For Christ's sake Jan Blachowicz is #5 and Villante, Cummins and Anderson top 15.

Plus outside of Pedro, Reyes and a couple Russians there is shit for prospects

LHW is horrible now.

Went from being one of the best if not the best divison several years back to being completely dead. Plus, Miocic vs Cormier holds the entire 205lbs division up, although I'm definitely gonna tune in to UFC 226.

Depending on if DC wins or loses, determines if the division can move on.

I would say LHW is the worst.
Call me crazy but I think MW is pretty fucking stale too. Yoel, Whittaker, Costa and Adesanya are the only guys I actually enjoy watching. Something about Weidman, Gastellum and the Rockholds I just don't give 2 shits about. So many guys in that division are stiff and basic. Its almost like MWs are too big to be quick and explosive but too small to have devastating power. Its just a dull shade of gray for me. Anybody else agree?

Back