Which division is the most exciting in the UFC?

I think its LW. I don't really follow MMA as much as I used so I mostly stick to the top 15 of each division but in my experience LW is the division most capable of delivering a great fight with fighters outside the top 15.

As far as the top 15 itself it gets closer but I still think the LW top 15 makes for the best fights overall.

MW is awesome too, its just more top heavy in its talent. I seriously can't wait to see Romero vs Jacare and Weidman vs Rockhold. These two fights are among the best announced in any division IMO.

Just re-watched Arlovski-Browne and there's something irrationally exciting in watching two 250 pounders beating the shit out of each other. Don't ask me why it's better than seeing two 135ers doing the same thing, I can't justify it.

I get you. I don't think the HWs delivers nearly as consistently as the other weight classes but a good HW scrap like Werdum/Velasquez is just something special.

Atm it feels like MW

i dont see how you could pick MW over WW. WW is stacked deep, guys like Gunnar are on the periphery. There are at least 8 great fights for Lawler left. probably the most out of any division. Very high level competition. At MW there is 3.5 guys that just dominate everyone.

in the short term i can understand, but in two fights there could be a whole lot of nothing at MW.

WBW.

Because of the constant entertaining bitching and whining.

HW division will always be the most exciting one, LHW is great too.

I like them all, but I'm especially looking forward to every SW fight.

Welterweight division is my favorite, so many killers, so many.

wbw lol really you mean the ronda show ... this division is in no way exciting unless you like title shot executions

Look at all the threads made here everyday full of grown men passionately discussing WBW.

I rest my case.

Definitely HW. After all they are the best of the best.

I'll pick 3 since I think they are about equal, LW, WW and MW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back