Which division is the most exciting in the UFC?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know everybody says there is no depth at HW me personally I still love a HW scrap over any division fight for me. Whats your favorite division?

Just re-watched Arlovski-Browne and there's something irrationally exciting in watching two 250 pounders beating the shit out of each other. Don't ask me why it's better than seeing two 135ers doing the same thing, I can't justify it.

Featherweight and lightweight, particularly whenever rda, pettis, and Khabib come back.

Hard to say. To be honest I like all weight classes WW and above pretty equally. Not terribly interested by Flyweight or mens Bantamweight.

I liked GSP, but he wasnt interesting to watch. Hendricks/Condit/Lawler have all ignited my excitement in that division.

WBW and FW.

resized_fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-being-sarcastic-or-drinking-the-koolaid-47a904.jpg

hi-res-b545d4cde61c8b461e93d5e6b31d0bca_crop_north.jpg
Conor-McGregor-Fight-Night-59-645x370.png

Last edited:
You gonna start a thread about the most exciting division every 2 weeks?

HWs are always exciting in every combat sports. Many combat sports time of glory came through HW more than any other weight class. That being said as of now, HW and WW for me then MW, LHW, LW etc.

Aldo vs. Conor at FW and TJ vs. Cruz at BW if they actually happen, are the fights I'm most pumped for and make those divisions outstanding at the moment. After that probably MW for me then LW. Khabib needs his TS dammit.

right now

I'd say LW

Featherweight, Middleweight, and I still like watching the Heavyweights slug it out.

Heavyweight.

Yes, it has and always will be the division with the least depth and lowest level of skill, but it is easily the most exciting.

The reason is that every moment in a heavyweight fight has an elevated level of intensity, because there is such a strong possibility it could end. KO's can and frequently do happen at any time.

To me they are all equally exciting. I love how each divisions brings a different kind of excitement

Back