Which Diaz do you like best?

Your true fav

• Total voters
I picked Nick because I feel like Nate kinda copies him.

Both are awesome. I just think until Nate holds and defends a belt like Nick did in strikeforce.. I dunno. Bunch newbies here gonna vote Nate.. Nicks the fuckin boss

Before Conor fight

Everybody: Nick all the way

After Conor fight

Nate, of course

Both guys are awesome though, wouldn't be the same sport without them. I used to think they were the same person.

I picked Nick because I feel like Nate kinda copies him.

Both are awesome. I just think until Nate holds and defends a belt like Nick did in strikeforce.. I dunno. Bunch newbies here gonna vote Nate.. Nicks the fuckin boss

Yeah they are pretty similar, but surely a lot of that can be attributed to genetics. They probably were and are inseparable though, I almost consider them twins.

I'm not a fan of Nick at all, so Nate.

I liked more Nick before, but now after all the rivalry with Conor I loke more Nate.
Nick is a better fighter.

Surprised Nick is losing by this much honestly lol

nickdiaz_nunchucks.gif

P.S. I picked Nate

Big props for him shutting Conor up ... well he'll never shut up but he still got beat and that's all that counts.

Meanwhile it's been a while since Nick won, and I was disappointed in his Anderson Silva match :(

Nate seems a little slow but he's never failed a PED test (even weed), ever had a DUI that I now of and doesn't spend every day at the clubs like Nick does these days. Nate has also gotten a lot better as a fighter and a businessman while Nick sounds like a crazy person every interview and acts like he hates fighting.

Both are tools but Nate is less of a crybaby than Nick.

Nates a good dude, its a pity about the new wave of Nate fans though

As a longtime Nate fan I find it particularly annoying. It'll be the same crap if Nick fights again and wins.

I must also add that even though I don't like Nick complaining all the time, what I really appreciate about them is the respect they have for each other. It's just beautiful when you realise that they are always there for each other no matter what.

Nick's always talking about his "little brother", while Nate always refers to Nick as "the best fighter in the world". Regardless of the circumstances, they always have each other's backs.

Absolute respect for the bros and their love.

Hell yeah, it's really cool to see that kind of love and loyalty. I like how they instantly want to whoop anyone who proposes them fighting, and I thought it was awesome when Nick said he doesn't like sparring with Nate because he doesn't like hitting him ("putting punches down on him" if I recall correctly). It's especially refreshing after hearing guys say they'd fight their mothers, fathers, friends, or whatever if the price is right. I've never found that viewpoint or talk impressive and certainly not anything to boast about.

P.S. I picked Nate

Big props for him shutting Conor up ... well he'll never shut up but he still got beat and that's all that counts.

Meanwhile it's been a while since Nick won, and I was disappointed in his Anderson Silva match :(

Fair-weather fan!

2b4ae6958a01a96429638b60b5606d98bff27c77fef23e41bc2dd32808083275.jpg

Nate.

Only b/c, in my humble opinion, he's shown more willingness to grind his way up the ranks, wait his turn, earn his due, all in the shadow of his big bro until the McG fight. Now he's stepped-out of Nick's shadow and has more fight-years left, thus more potential and more fights than Nick.

I like Nate but root for Nick way way way harder. Only other fighter I like as much as him is Gomi and Wand.

Honestly though, in my mind, the party is over for Nick. He's not going to keep his nose clean he's going to get suspended again and that will be the end. I really think he has 1 or 2 more fights max until he retires on his own or gets suspended.

I love them both a ton, but big bro is da boss.

Forever a Diaz bros. fan. Idgaf come at me bro Stockton 209 wut don't be scared homie.

#gitrekt

Nate. Nick can't string a coherent sentence at this point.

Back