• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
The time has come

Pick your fav

Joey Diaz

Just kidding, I got to go with Nate. I've known about him longer.

It's not even close. I don't like Nick at all.

Shouldn't choose between children. WE all have our favourites, though. You're not one of them, OP. I'd smack the crap out of you in real life for making a thread like this. You know it.

Nate, absolutely. Nick's a little bit too whiny sometimes.

o-THERES-SOMETHING-ABOUT-MARY-facebook.jpg

Nate. Nick is Nate with none of the good qualities.

Nate, but Nick is cool as well..... its just Nate says less stupid shit than Nick.

Both are exciting fighters that always come to fight though, gotta love them for that

It's real close for me. I'll say Nick just because I've watched him fight longer and I think he originated the Stockton Slap. It pains me to choose between them though.

I really like them both but lately there was some interviews where Nick was saying he needs to get his brother to do all the stuff he is doing and things like that and I was thinking Nate is not suspended out there making money and becoming a star...

I like to watch Nick fight more, but I like Nate more as a person.

Nate. Used to like Nick more but his complaining stopped being funny awhile ago

Has To be Nick. No doubt. He's been in the best fights in mma history, done/said crazier shit outside of the ring. Nick is a quote machine, Don't be scared Homies!

I must also add that even though I don't like Nick complaining all the time, what I really appreciate about them is the respect they have for each other. It's just beautiful when you realise that they are always there for each other no matter what.

Nick's always talking about his "little brother", while Nate always refers to Nick as "the best fighter in the world". Regardless of the circumstances, they always have each other's backs.

Absolute respect for the bros and their love.

Where's the "None of the above" option?

Back