Which Diaz bro was the better fighter?

Choosing between Nick & Nate is like picking Donatello or Leonardo the turtle ninjas.....

Yeah if the fight was 6 rounds, or if they scored more heavily for the 5th Nate would've won

It is always weird when someone wins the fight, but looks nearly broken at the end, but they technically won more rounds so they win

That's why I like pride judging. The win goes to the man almost finishing fight towards end of fight.

Joey

a414331e1f06beb0aabafb2cf736a41a.jpg

COCKSUCKA

love this guy. what happened to him????

Nick by a fairly decent margin when both have looked the best. I think Nate is awesome but he has stated endless times that Nick is better. Nick to my knowledge has never returned the sentiment

nate simply because he actually fought

but they're both journeymen, c'mon bros. the diaz guys are highly overrated

what is nathaniel diaz's best win????? i'm talking about contender in the division. it was probably cowboy cerrone at LW

what is nicholas diaz's best win?????????? FRANK SHAMROCK? he barely beat BJ Penn

i don't think either guy has beat a top 5 guy

nate simply because he actually fought

but they're both journeymen, c'mon bros. the diaz guys are highly overrated

what is nathaniel diaz's best win????? i'm talking about contender in the division. it was probably cowboy cerrone at LW

what is nicholas diaz's best win?????????? FRANK SHAMROCK? he barely beat BJ Penn

i don't think either guy has beat a top 5 guy

Barely beat BJ? You may want to give that a rewatch

Barely beat BJ? You may want to give that a rewatch
BJ d d d dDOMINATED the first round
what an embarrassment for nickolaus diaz to fight a handpicked blown up lightweight who was past his prime

and remember when he cried after?? THAT'S MY HERO ,I DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT HIM
don't be scared homie

Rosa would have been GOAT.
beca60569b22e849735de449854e4dd9.gif

Nick knew how to pour it on better when he had his opponent cornered, and he was more aggressive/his shots seemed to carry more power. Nate's BJJ has gotten him more subs, and striking wise he seems to have diverged from the original Diaz stand 'n' bang, to a more clinch oriented style, where he tries to dirty box against the fence.

I have no idea who is the "better" fighter, I think they would exchange wins and losses if they fought. I guess prime for prime it would be Strikeforce Nick vs 2015 Nate.

Nick has better wins imo, even if Nate beat Conor, at the same time Conor isnt exactly an all time great despite the 2 belt thing, Nick beat Lawler, BJ Penn, Shamrock, Gomi.
Conor is undoubtedly an all time great. Similarly as good as bj (elite but poor cardio). Definitely better than shamrock, gomi, lawler lol

Nick is. Nick’s overall boxing game is better, better bodywork, better combinations. I think his BJJ is a little slicker too. Nate has better trips and throws, and is a *bit* better at cutting off the cage rather than just following the opponent. They’re very close and very similar, but Nick edges it out for me.
Agree with all that.

The real question is who would win if they fought each other? Both has had fights at WW, so if they were separated at birth and both wound up in the cage against each other, who would win at peak v peak?

Back