Which current champion has the most fans?

Is Cain that popular? He never fights, hard to imagine him being moreso than Jones.

Mexico took him back as their champion. Jones does not have much of a fanbase anywhere. He's booed at every weigh-in show.

Going by Twitter which is probly as close as accurate as can get at this time
Jones is at 1 mil followers
Ronda is at 725k followers
So it's jon jones.

What a foolish way to judge fandom. They don't have twitter in Mexico or the bulk of the fanbase there doesn't use it. Cain is easily a bigger champion than Jones. And Aldo has more Brazilian behind him than Jones does Americans.

Is there anybody who ISN'T a fan of Robbie Lawler?

Probably Robbie, he's been a fan favorite for a decade.

Probably Ronda, but that's because there are so many casuals who know her.

Other than that, Cain.

I think a lot of people recognize Jon Jones as great but i don't think he has as many fans.

What a foolish way to judge fandom. They don't have twitter in Mexico or the bulk of the fanbase there doesn't use it. Cain is easily a bigger champion than Jones. And Aldo has more Brazilian behind him than Jones does Americans.

You again mr15 black belts . Social media is a decent indicator of fans maybe not just Twitter but also facebook etc . It's easy for you to say Cain has Mexico behind him etc but then Jones and Weidman have America behind them . Your POV is very narrow . The TS was asking who has more fans an unless your goin to travel world wide and ask everyone on the planet the only estimate you can roughly go by is social media.

I would think overall, Jones quite easily. Most casuals would not follow closely enough to see / care about his persona.

On Sherdog, definitely not.

Maybe Lawler, seems universally liked.

Jones, Robbie, and Weidman.
In that order. Jones has a lot of haters, but he's also got a lot of fans.
Robbie has the old school crowd and an awesome story.
Weidman killed the Brazilian King, he's like captain america's jersey brother.

Most people respect Aldo, Jones probably has the most people talking about him, but I would say Ronda or Cain have the most fans.

By far:

manny+pacquiao+belts+%25283%2529.jpg

Back